[UPDATED] [MOD] [ICS] Sense 4.0 Multitasking

Guest hugobosslives

Guest hugobosslives

Okay so thanks to razzmataz1478 we now have a new way of multitasking on the skate.

If anyone has used the new sense 4.0 on the HTC one X you will have seen the cool way of multitasking which is different to stock ICS (see the video below)

Yesterday I posted the link to razzmataz's dropbox with a working zip. As it was a quick job and was pulled from another update zip it gave a confusing message when flashing through clockwork.

Therefore today I have updated the clockwork script and uploaded it to mediafire. Here: http://www.mediafire...e2dkhecaa2jktph

(Sorry about the delay, went out last night and only just got up :D. plus it just took me a while to remember how the signing system works on android mellow.gif)

Here is it working on a nexus S so you know what it looks like:

pretty neat huh? (link for no flash Click here )

thanks to evilisto for the source, and then to lalit for the rom and razzmataz1478 for converting it to the skate.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest hugobosslives

Right. Updated the first post with an updated version of the zip.

Please someone test it (and report back).

Cheers and enjoy it.

Guest hugobosslives

There's nothing to convert?!

Yeah, I don't even need crediting. I just put the files in an update zip.

yep but that takes time and effort (even if its small) so you still deserve the credit.

Guest plegdroid

Can this be used for da Blade? :)

yes just need to pop it into a blade update zip, or change the meta file to one from a blade update zip :)

Guest ..Abel..

yes just need to pop it into a blade update zip, or change the meta file to one from a blade update zip :)

im sorry i didnt understand ?

Guest ..Abel..

Just flash it if you've got a blade. Nothing needs changing

thanks ill try ! :)

Phone doesnt start now!

Edited by ..Abel..

Guest hugobosslives

hey.

you need to take an update zip file that was designed for the blade and then drop the META file into the zip.

if you give me a link to a small zip file for the blade I will do it for you. (on a tethered internet connection so don't want to download a whole rom atm)

oh and @razmataz.... surely it doesn't flash if you don't sign? but i did have a facepalm moment when i realise you can just drag and drop in 7-zip if you don't have signapk or similar

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest razzmataz1478

hey.

you need to take an update zip file that was designed for the blade and then drop the META file into the zip.

if you give me a link to a small zip file for the blade I will do it for you. (on a tethered internet connection so don't want to download a whole rom atm)

oh and @razmataz.... surely it doesn't flash if you don't sign? but i did have a facepalm moment when i realise you can just drag and drop in 7-zip if you don't have signapk or similar

Never signed a zip ever. If you're using armon-ra recovery it needs to be signed

Guest hugobosslives

ah shite. no one ever told me that. always assumed that in clockwork you have to sign like you do for apks.

cheers will have a little try now smile.gif

EDIT: so when I zip it back up normally it all goes fine. but it wont install in clockwork. It just aborts?

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest razzmataz1478

ah shite. no one ever told me that. always assumed that in clockwork you have to sign like you do for apks.

cheers will have a little try now smile.gif

EDIT: so when I zip it back up normally it all goes fine. but it wont install in clockwork. It just aborts?

Dont unzip it.

Guest hugobosslives

yer thats my point. when writing one from scratch. how do you properly zip it up then?

i'm new to the whole clockwork structure. I assumed you had to have it outputted by the program but how would you just zip it up without starting with a prezipped archive?

Guest brookergray

do you mind if ur free making one with the necessary changes for the blade ? really wanna try this ! thanks !

I posted one for the blade yesterday in the CFX thread. Look there.

yer thats my point. when writing one from scratch. how do you properly zip it up then?

i'm new to the whole clockwork structure. I assumed you had to have it outputted by the program but how would you just zip it up without starting with a prezipped archive?

Like any other files? Are you on windows? Ditch whatever program you're using an get 7-zip.

Edited by brookergray