Quirks/Niggles

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

For the few who have grabbed one... There has to be some sort of quirks or niggles. The device is too good for the price. Have you found anything so far that makes you go.... Eh?

Guest Sebastian404

I dont like the colour, I'd of preferred the black one

Also, the 'metal' part of the case looks like its going to chip/wear really easy

I hate the 3D home that they have used, along with the 'drag to unlock' lock-screen that always seems to put me into camera mode when I drag it

I guess the software issues are just a matter of time for waiting for someone to hax0r it to a nice plain vanilla Gingerbread

Guest stevecross

I bought one yesterday. It's a really good phone for the price. The speaker volume is very low though.

That is a concern, how about in call volume and ringtones.

steve

Guest Patrick73

the back cover is marked where i have tried to open it with my male finger nails. ( no lady ones lol )

Its nice apart from very low external speaker volume, the internal one is very loud.

i had problems when first using it from new, the google play part kept saying no connection, when there was.

I also find the fact in most cases when the bottom buts lights go out you have to press them twice once to turn light on again and second time to do the action.

flash is not that good on it. tvcatchup.com is choppy.

I have fibre to cab at 30mbps so I have enough downstream for tvcatchup

but I do also like the weight of it too. feels good.

Guest Simon O

Flash wasn't good when I had a HTC Desire. I think it's badly made.

TVCatchup website can be hit and miss. There is an app currently in testing that may perform better.