Protective cases

Guest teacake

Guest eirlysbill1

I bought a clear one like that. I thought I'd let the phone's natural good looks shine through ;)

BTW: after a few weeks with the Nillkin hard case, I don't know if I'd have one again. I'll see what this clear one's like when it comes.

Guest RussellS
I don't get why they don't add a bit more material and cover the silver bezel at the bottom. Would look much better imo.

I totally agree. The Nilkin soft case is like that which is why I'm not using mine and got the other ones with the grippy sides because they completely cover the silver bezel at the bottom.

Guest Ascend

Hello,

I got this Soft Jelly Meifeng Cover Case + screen protector from eBay for £5.49. The seller is from China but the item was posted from Singapore and it only took 8 days to arrive . I have purchased other stuff from Hong Kong and it usually takes about 2 weeks, so I was really happy with the speedy delivery. I can't guarantee your delivery will be as fast as mine but here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_8117wt_1066 .. Make sure you order the right colour.

Also it feels like part of the phone and it looks awesome too.

1_r11_c1.jpg

I just got this one as well. Very pleased with it......looks really cool. Took 11 days from order and was postmarked Singapore.

PS Came with screen protector and a small cleaning cloth. This is the first screen protector which I have ever been able to get on with no air bubbles !!

Edited by Ascend

Guest gsf600y

I got a black Meifeng case.

Perfect case, but found included screen protector really ruined responsiveness of screen so much I had to remove it.

I got my g300 yesterday. Waiting not very patiently for the unlock code at the moment. Trying to decide if I need a case. I think the phone looks really good with the white and metal effect. I bought a clear one for my San Fran but it looked really naff so don't know whether to try one. The black does look good though. If there was a better blue, more sort of royal or navy then I'd probably get that.

will I need a screen protector? Got one on my San Fran.

Guest FrankieADZ

I got my g300 yesterday. Waiting not very patiently for the unlock code at the moment. Trying to decide if I need a case. I think the phone looks really good with the white and metal effect. I bought a clear one for my San Fran but it looked really naff so don't know whether to try one. The black does look good though. If there was a better blue, more sort of royal or navy then I'd probably get that.

will I need a screen protector? Got one on my San Fran.

on screen protectors; im of the group where you best to have them than run the risk of not.

Yeah I think I will get the screen protector. I've had the same one on my San Fran for a year and tilting it in the light there are lots of little scratches.

Guest Ascend

I have had no problem using the Meifeng screen protector. Doesn't seem reduce the responsiveness but I guess its an individual thing. If you buy the case you get it anyway so you can try and see how it works for you.

I really like the "ribbed" sided which make it easy to hold firmly.

Edited by Ascend

Guest BlissfulCherub

We are happy to present more cases that are now available for this great phone.

We have a new type of glossy case which have separate holes for the camera and flash

post-934710-0-85879600-1341013366_thumb.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...me=STRK:MESE:IT

we also have a glossy blue and pink case, colours not previously seen before!

post-934710-0-31702700-1341013172_thumb.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Lastly we have a pink case too.

post-934710-0-86486600-1341013128_thumb.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pink-Soft-Jelly-Gel-Cover-Case-Huawei-Ascend-G300-U8815-U8818-/200779521968?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item2ebf645fb0

get them whilst stocks last.

Edited by BlissfulCherub

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Timeblast

We are very please to annouce new stock of our best selling black soft gel cases and also the launch of our Lilam Group Webstore!

www.lilam.co.uk

This webstore is fully integrated with amazon and has all the protection and safety you expect when buying from Amazon and has our entire catologue of products available.

Regards

Guest mpskentuk

I use the old slip case that came with my T-Mobile pulse, that was quite a wide phone and the slip case swallows the G300 quite nicely even though the phone is obviously a bit taller.

Guest ADROW

I bought a Lilam case from amazon but I'm not 100% happy with it so may try another type. Partly my fault for not checking the pics, as I assumed the frosted ones all had the side grips (this one didn't). It still has more grip than the phone on it's own (which is the slipperiest phone I've ever had) but it is already ageing or staining from being in my pocket after only a month.

zzdYml.jpg

I don't bother with screen protectors, the G300 has gorilla glass anyway.

Edited by ADROW

Guest Potatoes

Bought one of these cases, pretty much the same as all the others. Has a surprisingly good feel to it, kinda tactile smooth rubber rather than the grippy rubber.

7240889232_54a4f4ac48.jpg

Just wanted to say for those still thinking about cases or weighing up the black version vs the white version + a black case to cover up the white. The case puts on about 2mm to each dimension.

L: 125mm

W: 65mm

D: 12.5mm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anything-but

I just got this one as well. Very pleased with it......looks really cool. Took 11 days from order and was postmarked Singapore.

PS Came with screen protector and a small cleaning cloth. This is the first screen protector which I have ever been able to get on with no air bubbles !!

Just got my one through,took 9 days,came with the screen protector and cloth too. Impressed with it. :)

Guest Rico_89

Just got my one through,took 9 days,came with the screen protector and cloth too. Impressed with it. :)

Haven't tried the screen protector yet but I dropped my phone, from elbow hight and it hit the hard wood floors screen first, then flipped up and went sliding about three to four meters on it's back. Luckily because the case lips over the front a little the screen wasn't touched, so no damage at all and the case didn't even have one scratch on it, pheew. I will definitely be buying another MEIFENG case in future.

Guest TangerineTractor

I bought a matt jelly type case off ebay for a fiver - it's OK, looks good, but is a bit "sticky" for my liking, and it makes the power button hard to press. With all these soft cases, tehy have the tendency to sort of come off as you pull the phone out of your pocket... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280923679173?var=580115834505&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649. If anyone wants it for a couple of quid, let me know!

I have, however, found this... it's brilliant - took six days to get to the UK from the far east, and only 3.30. Looks good, feels nice, protects without adding any bulk.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271003712553?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Guest cutcutcut

I got one of the jelly matte cases, the cheap ones off ebay, a few months back, link seems to have disappeared. It's ok, It doesn't fit perfectly around the side, a little too much room, might just be a one off. Works ok though.

I've had one of these matte screen protectors on http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271007812535?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649. I'm really impressed with the screen protector. I found the screen too glossy, but the screen protector is great and only took a week to get here, new zealand. I've never put one on before but got it on first try with not much trouble.

Guest wso277

Anyone here has that nilkin hard cases?

I like those more than the jelly cases, but the photos look like they dont protect the corners very well, which is usually what gets more hits.