Best Gaming Rom

Guest utternoob

Guest utternoob

Hi all

For a relatively new user, the myriad of rooms is astonishing. All I would like to know is which is the best one for gaming on a regular basis

Terry

AtomicMod is the best rom for gaming,I think AtomIcs,LogicMod,and skatie may be ok for gaming.But me personally,I have only done any real gaming on AtomicMod.Games like dead space,need for speed,nova all play fine on AtomicMod.I even had gta 3 running well on AtomicMod,but only after doing a few things myself to get it running ok.

Edited by Guest

Guest kamango604

Absolutely no difference between atomic, logic, skatie imo. I found GTA3 unplayable on all mentioned, its 10-15fps at most and there is no mod that can improve it 100% to get on lowest playable frame rate(25+).

Guest timfimjim

AtomicMod is the best rom for gaming,I think AtomIcs,LogicMod,and skatie may be ok for gaming.But me personally,I have only done any real gaming on AtomicMod.Games like dead space,need for speed,nova all play fine on AtomicMod.I even had gta 3 running well on AtomicMod,but only after doing a few things myself to get it running ok.

Out of interest, what did you do to get GTA running well?

Renaming the audio folder (so that no audio is used) is by far the most effective way of getting the game working. Then you can use GTA settings too to reduce the quality, but didn't find a large difference.

I tried using Chainfire 3d for a while but it seemed to be pretty much pointless - didn't make any difference on antutu and I couldn't feel much difference..

Absolutely no difference between atomic, logic, skatie imo.

Basically because that's together with AtoMICS just one ROM with different looks (well, except for logic - that's 2.3.4) :)

Edited by C3C0