CFX or AOKPFX???...

Guest trueno2k

Guest trueno2k

I thought I start a new thread regarding stability between ColdFusionX and AOKPFusionX and as I also didn't really wanna post 2 similar posts in the other threads relating to each ROM thread as that would be a confusing act to follow if you get me drift :P ... Currently running the ColdFusionX 07/04 build and finding little niggles here and there, such as Youtube random reboots, browser text reflow when using pinch to zoom (in/out), Facebook loading main news page blank (white), and some others that has not been fixed yet... I'm loving the ICS environment and don't feel like going back to GB even with all the bugs in this ICS custom rom, but would love some peoples' opinions regarding both CFX and AOKPFX...

So I thank you for chipping in... Okay folks, let the discussion commence... ;)

Guest plegdroid

for me easy, cfx. just so many nice features, over aokp, with less reboots, freezes ect. I've lived with cfx and not taken it off since February(other than to test aokp), and not even considering going back to gingerbread. but iam biased towards cyanogen and always came back to it when was on cm7( Racer) subjective, but I like the feel of cyanogen roms. but that is me :D

Guest trueno2k

for me easy, cfx. just so many nice features, over aokp, with less reboots, freezes ect. I've lived with cfx and not taken it off since February(other than to test aokp), and not even considering going back to gingerbread. but iam biased towards cyanogen and always came back to it when was on cm7( Racer) subjective, but I like the feel of cyanogen roms. but that is me :D

I too feel the same as you do, I just love the way that CM extends the original Android platform by giving you features you can use to customise your Android handset and making the whole android experience more enjoyable compared to the plain android experience... I do however, don't use the original launcher as they can be a little limited to functions and much prefer 3rd party developed launcher that bring a better/vibrant feel and use to the current functions in CM...

Guest plegdroid

I too feel the same as you do, I just love the way that CM extends the original Android platform by giving you features you can use to customise your Android handset and making the whole android experience more enjoyable compared to the plain android experience... I do however, don't use the original launcher as they can be a little limited to functions and much prefer 3rd party developed launcher that bring a better/vibrant feel and use to the current functions in CM...

:D yes, Nova and reloaded help, along with, quickpic, opera mini next and mortplayer,oh and go keyboard, but I would have used the latter four anyway, irrespective. Nova as it is alot more feature rich than trebuche, and reloaded because it does all the modding tweaks I want, for me.

Reloaded has got to be a plus for cfx. the only plus I found with aokp was the in rom softkey enablement, but with cfx that is still obtainable,with a little effort, so not a big deal to make them work. just love cm9

:D

Guest sui785

I'm also using ColdFusionX because it was released before AOKP. The only reason I might consider AOKP is because the battery drains fast with Coldfusion.