[DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 9 | only camera left..

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ptr_hamilton

I first need radio then the other stuff

Yeah no hurry mate. Afaik you just got your one x yesterday. Or even today? you'll get it soon enough, I trust in you

Thanks for working on it

Pete

Guest TripNRaVeR

thats no use, i need to know what bins/libs i need from the RUU to get radio working

its no use to compile roms without network :(

Guest sumeshd

thats no use, i need to know what bins/libs i need from the RUU to get radio working

its no use to compile roms without network :(

check ur inbox mellow.gif

Guest zenkinz

can't wait! sense is dragging the entire performance of one-x.. I suspect we need 8 cores just to run sense software :P

quick question, would you be using the sense camera, or aosp camera? I assume it's the latter?

Guest Rajit

can't wait! sense is dragging the entire performance of one-x.. I suspect we need 8 cores just to run sense software

quick question, would you be using the sense camera, or aosp camera? I assume it's the latter?

I really like sense, but Sense Camera is the only thing that I'm really gonna miss.

AFAIK, it's not possible to use Sense Camera in AOSP as it's woven heavily into the framework. But that could all be batshit. What do I know! :P

Guest inzaghi1975

Hi trip is it possible to include Beats audio or is it only for sense?

EDIT: So we loose beats and the cam app. Mhhh....

Edited by inzaghi1975

Guest Planet X

I really hope you get this done. I have used and built CM9 for my Galaxy Nexus before I bought the ONE X and liked it a lot. Yesterday I tried a MIUI beta version for the ONE X and it had the Sense camera in it. So you should be able to port it. That would be really nice.

Guest sibbor

This sounds like a lot of fun. My HOX arrived today. Will update my Ubuntu to 12.04 and see what I can do. Compiled a few CM7 ROMs + kernels for private use on the LG Optimus 2X. Gonna have to learn compiling CM9 though.

Guest mils69

Damn i need this... Can we flash stock Sense 4.0 camera with this?

No - I believe it relies too heavily on the Sense framework (which obviously doesn't exist in an AOSP build).