[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Sebianoti

Trip: As far as I can see, there isn't a single ROM out for the One X that has a working Phase Beam lwp :-(

not even stock, can't be the resolution because Galaxy Nexus has the same resolution

Guest kchino

Hey Noeri thanks for the update! Wifi and data are working superbly! The phone echo issues also seem to be rectified. This ROM really makes the HOX shine, it's so fast. If you have time could you look in to the issues with GPS? Technically GPS is working but it will not lock on any satellites in a reasonable amount of time. I've changed my GPS config to point to North American ntp servers but no luck, I'm on ATT in the US. Any guidance would be much appreciated, I noticed that by default in the CM9 settings internal GPS isn't toggled and once selected there isn't an option to deselect it if that makes any difference? I turned it on btw.

Another heads up is that the camera will still FC if you focus on someones face as well. All in all thanks again for an awesome effort in making this happen you're making a lot of folks happy with your work on CM9! I'm looking forward to your updates on your Mashup ROM even more. I will definitely donate once GPS is functioning to show my appreciation. You my friend are awesome! Thanks for ridding me of Sense.

Guest Try4Ce

Thank you VERY much Trip! Much appreciated!!! Flashed this baby and will report back in a few hours! Finally! Tomorrow there will be coming a donation your way :) Right now its sadly not possible for me.

Guest ugrubni

incredible good rom, ...still one problem i have is i cant watch tv with a1 mobile tv app, ...its works just fine on ics sense and for example on the galaxy nexus with ics, ..sound is good but the video stream is not even 1 frame per second, ...i had the same problem with your rom on sensation

//edit//

one more question, ...is hd voice enabled in your rom?

Edited by ugrubni

Guest Try4Ce

Okay, first impressions before I go to bed:

- Navigon DACH / Select works now and doesnt throw out a SD Card error (yay!!!)

- Its FAST, unbelievable FAST

- 3G/WiFi issue not present, everything works as it should!

- Camera works so far, no issues

Tho one major issue so far:

Build.prop seems to be glitchy. Some market apps wont install, like barcoo barcode scanner or camera fv-5. Market tells me that the app is not compatible with my phone. Any quick fix ideas?? Really need my camera app of choice!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Build.prop seems to be glitchy. Some market apps wont install, like barcoo barcode scanner or camera fv-5. Market tells me that the app is not compatible with my phone. Any quick fix ideas?? Really need my camera app of choice!

I have no clue what is missing in build.prop

Guest Sebianoti

Nothing is... Just rename the device to stock, HTC One X and not HTC EndeavouR,

Because when i changed the device name on my HP Touchpad from w/e it was to Galaxy Nexus it fixed app capability

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest Try4Ce

Me neither, on a first glance the build.prop looks absolutely correct.

Can you check on your end if you can find "Camera FV-5" on the market? Cant find it, its only listed in my app list as "purchased", but after I click it, it shows me that the app is not compatible...

Guest Try4Ce

Nothing is... Just rename the device to stock, HTC One X and not HTC EndeavouR,

Because when i changed the device name on my HP Touchpad from w/e it was to Galaxy Nexus it fixed app capability

okay... I need some input here. Which entries do I actually have to rename? Help would be much appreciated!

Guest kchino

Me neither, on a first glance the build.prop looks absolutely correct.

Can you check on your end if you can find "Camera FV-5" on the market? Cant find it, its only listed in my app list as "purchased", but after I click it, it shows me that the app is not compatible...

I can confirm it's not working for me either.

Guest birkholz

Thanks for making these ROMs Trip, you're the reason I bought this device!

I just have an issue with this version of CM9. I'm coming from TripNDroid ROM, I flashed the new boot.img in fastboot, flashed this ROM and Gapps in recovery, but when I try to boot, I get stuck at the bootlogo.

Guest Try4Ce

Thanks for making these ROMs Trip, you're the reason I bought this device!

I just have an issue with this version of CM9. I'm coming from TripNDroid ROM, I flashed the new boot.img in fastboot, flashed this ROM and Gapps in recovery, but when I try to boot, I get stuck at the bootlogo.

Im coming from InsertCoin.

Did this:

1. rebooted straight to bootloader, flashed boot.img, erased cache partition

2. rebooted into clockwork and performed a FULL wipe (except for SD Card of course)

3. Flashed CM9 and then GApps

No problems here ^^

Guest birkholz

Im coming from InsertCoin.

Did this:

1. rebooted straight to bootloader, flashed boot.img, erased cache partition

2. rebooted into clockwork and performed a FULL wipe (except for SD Card of course)

3. Flashed CM9 and then GApps

No problems here ^^

Guess I'll try manually erasing cache from fastboot and manually formatting /system, /data, and /cache from recovery...

edit: Tried it, still stuck at boot logo. Waited 5 minutes, nothing. Doesn't reboot, just doesn't get past the boot logo.

Edited by birkholz

Guest Try4Ce

Guess I'll try manually erasing cache from fastboot and manually formatting /system, /data, and /cache from recovery...

edit: Tried it, still stuck at boot logo. Waited 5 minutes, nothing. Doesn't reboot, just doesn't get past the boot logo.

Did you flash the boot.img from the ZIP or from the OP (seperate download)? Flashed the seperate download boot.img....

change sign-keys ! in build.prop

Guest birkholz

Did you flash the boot.img from the ZIP or from the OP (seperate download)? Flashed the seperate download boot.img....

I flashed the boot.img from the zip.

Guess I'll try the separate download from the main post...

edit: Still no luck. Guess I'm going back to my nandroid backup until AOKP or TripNDroid OS are updated. :(

EDIT 2: MD5 MISMATCH GOD F$%#ING DAMN. Redownloaded and it worked just fine. Thanks Trip.

Edited by birkholz

Guest n3ocort3x

Hy there, first I want to thank you Trip for this really awesome CM9 ROM... I owned a Desire Z for long time, and there is nothing that comes to the perfomance of an

CM ROM. Sense is no opinion for me and so I decided to test your latest Build...

I read the thread since it started and finally i got my one x yesterday and flashed it...

What works for me (I only tell ya the important things that are constantly discussed in this thread)

- Mobile Data (no lagging, instant connection, stable)

- Camera (no probs with stock camera and Camera Zoom FX)

What doesent work for me:

I cant lower the Volume ( i´m talking about in call volume). My Girlfriend told me that she hears me twice when i´m talking to her. So i tried to lower

the in call volume and that wont work... (satus bar will go down when you press Vol- but with no effect to the volume)

Is there another one with that problem (or maybe someone knows a solution)... ?

@ Trip

I´ll send ya a donation via paypal... awesome work man...keep up that good work !

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Try4Ce

change sign-keys ! in build.prop

Sorry, I am dumb. Or just too tired already.

I dont really know what to do. Sign-keys? Cant find a variable where it says "sign-keys" ... darn, sorry for being noob ^^""

Guest apascual89

This ROM is incredibly good! Liberated from the sense crap at last. And now wifi/3g works like a charm with 006. I still have one issue though. When using a pin code as screen lock, the "lock immediately" setting doesn't work. It asks for the pin instantly when using the power button, regardless of the setting. This frankly bugs the hell out of me, since I'm using an exchange account that forces pin.

Using a mod from another forum, I have the apks that can bypass the exchange security requirements. If you would like them I can post here.

@Trip- great work!! My first post here and I just want to say thanks!

Edited by apascual89

Guest endursa

can you please give a choice for, long press home -> menu, and recent button to recent??

i really love the standard button configuration!

also i can't get into recovery anymore oO

Edited by endursa

Guest kchino

Sorry, I am dumb. Or just too tired already.

I dont really know what to do. Sign-keys? Cant find a variable where it says "sign-keys" ... darn, sorry for being noob ^^""

It should be the ro.product.model value, not sure what it should be changed to for the HOX though. :-(

Guest sibbor

I've read using test-keys can trigger Play Stores issues...Here's some diffs I see between build.prop for CM9 and stock ROM 1.29:

ro.product.locale.language=en // CM9

ro.product.locale.language=xhdpi // Stock 1.29

ro.build.tags=test-keys // CM9

ro.build.tags=release-keys // Stock 1.29

ro.build.type=userdebug // CM9

ro.build.type=user // Stock 1.29
CM7 on the LG O2X had some in-call volume issues too, but they could be fixed by maxing out the volume bar and then lowering it to the preferred volume level. Therefore I made an app (a service) that did this manually everytime a phone call was hooked. These properties is probably not used for AOSP or CM9, but perhaps tells us a bit about the preferred volume levels for the H1X.
# -----------------------------

# speaker volume is from 20 to 31

# this corresponds to -2dB to +8dB

audio.speaker.voice.0=20

audio.speaker.voice.1=21

audio.speaker.voice.2=24

audio.speaker.voice.3=26

audio.speaker.voice.4=28

audio.speaker.voice.5=31

# earpiece volume is from 20 to 31

# this corresponds to -2dB to +8dB

audio.earpiece.voice.0=20

audio.earpiece.voice.1=21

audio.earpiece.voice.2=24

audio.earpiece.voice.3=26

audio.earpiece.voice.4=28

audio.earpiece.voice.5=31

Guest Bxsteez

Data is working for me as well. I would still love to see some way to get the multitasking button back but I think i'm alone in that idea... lol