[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Poh Sze

been using this since ystd and i've got to say im loving battery life on this version! since unplugging from full charge ytsd morning, now i still have 69% left, with internet on whole daytime (turned off when I slept, which was only for that few 5hours or so).

thanks!!!

Edited by Poh Sze

Guest TripNRaVeR

so I noticed looking at the build.prop and searching around the rest of the rom, ro.ril.hxspa and hsdpa, gprsclass andso forth are conspicuously absent....what gives? are those values un-moddable now? are they controlled by the radio?

These are not needed when i set values that the radio cant handle, nothing will change. When i inject wrong values in the radio (Pyramid S-OFF) the phone fails to boot. And i'm talking about the exact same values. So that means they are not used unless someone can proof different.

Guest Pineapple17

Please HELP! One X is stuck at the CyanoGen Mod 9 boot screen. I tried recovery and everything else but it keep going back to the boot screen.

Guest Pineapple17

You need to flash boot.img first if you did that then probably issue with gapps.

I did flash the boot. Is there any other solution?

Guest Pineapple17

You cant you need to reflash the whole rom

Wow. That sucks. Can you please help me with this?

UPDATE! It went through and it is on ICS! It is so weird.

I really need to backup my phone now. Any ideas?

Edited by Pineapple17

Guest shrubbery

Wow. That sucks. Can you please help me with this?

UPDATE! It went through and it is on ICS! It is so weird.

I really need to backup my phone now. Any ideas?

Do a nandroid backup through recovery.

Guest shrubbery

I can confirm that Bricked kernel is not good for this Rom.

FC usually happens.

I'll try faux kernel as your advice.

Thanks guys.

I do not have any FCs with bricked kernel on this ROM, everything is working fine for me.

Guest Pineapple17

Do a nandroid backup through recovery.

Almost had a heart attack doing this. I'm nervous to even do a recovery now. :(

Guest shrubbery

Almost had a heart attack doing this. I'm nervous to even do a recovery now. :(

Now that you have a nandroid backup you can always restore that working system so no need to worry.

Guest tnpapadakos

These are not needed when i set values that the radio cant handle, nothing will change. When i inject wrong values in the radio (Pyramid S-OFF) the phone fails to boot. And i'm talking about the exact same values. So that means they are not used unless someone can proof different.

thanks trip

just curious, what are the default values?

Guest h00pyfr00d

Just wondering if the echo problem is still on the error log? I love this ROM but I've had to go back to a fugly HTC rom as the echo drives my wife crazy.

Guest shrubbery

Just wondering if the echo problem is still on the error log? I love this ROM but I've had to go back to a fugly HTC rom as the echo drives my wife crazy.

Ditto.

Guest apascual89

Trip, Sorry if this is not the place to post this.

Did the build or source you give to your friend include more fixes that are coming in the next update? The reason I ask this is, I flashed it to see the difference and So far I found two positive things

Trebuchet settings are in the main settings under Interface/Launcher and they include more customization options like desktop grid.

Echo is not present as far as I have tested so far.

Thanks for what you do

Andres

Guest Nightranger73

Did the build or source you give to your friend include more fixes that are coming in the next update? The reason I ask this is, I flashed it to see the difference and So far I found two positive things

Trebuchet settings are in the main settings under Interface/Launcher and they include more customization options like desktop grid.

Thanks for what you do

Andres

Had you tested it while answering a call? If are you the one who's calling the echo isn't there. Really odd but that's it.

Guest h00pyfr00d

Thanks for what you do

Andres

Echo is definitely present on my phone. Somebody said it only happened when they received calls, not when calls were initiated by the phone. Only the recipient of the call hears the echo so you won't hear it yourself.

I could be wrong, but someone eluded to it being a problem with the 2nd mic present in the One X which is used for reducing background noise during calls.

Guest apascual89

I had my wife call me and she said it wasn't there.

I also called my cell phone from my home land line, locked my phone inside my car (not sure why I did that), then spoke to my phone for about a minute. I had no echo.

Is there any other way to check?

If one of you guys want to call me let me know :-)

Guest h00pyfr00d

Two questions I have if you don't mind:

- Are you using the stock kernel from the ROM or one of the custom ones?

- Are you ever on a wireless network when you make or receive the calls? (just a thought)

I just remember a few years back there was an issue with the ported CM7 ROM on the HTC Desire and being on a wireless network.

Guest apascual89

Two questions I have if you don't mind:

- Are you using the stock kernel from the ROM or one of the custom ones?

- Are you ever on a wireless network when you make or receive the calls? (just a thought)

I just remember a few years back there was an issue with the ported CM7 ROM on the HTC Desire and being on a wireless network.

Im using Franco kernel r3

Wireless network? what do you mean?

Guest h00pyfr00d

Hmmm....maybe that's the fix then. I'm going to try that.

What I meant about the wireless network was it might be related. If your phone's on a wireless network does the problem occur?

I'm going to flash a custom kernel and test.