[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest apascual89
Hmmm....maybe that's the fix then. I'm going to try that.

What I meant about the wireless network was it might be related. If your phone's on a wireless network does the problem occur?

I'm going to flash a custom kernel and test.

I'm on att in the US. Just in case I repacked the kernel using the method and tool from a thread in xda.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1647398

Edited by apascual89

Guest FabioPBX

Just as a note on the BT issues...

When i unpair my BT Headset, the phone immediatly shows it as a found device (for pairing)... even tho device its not in pariring mode or even on for that matter..

any info?

Guest h00pyfr00d

Right, I've tested with stock and with Franco kernel and no difference.

The problem is the receiver of the call hears their own voice come back at them.

Nandroided the ROM away, hoping for a fix.

Guest h00pyfr00d

I'm on att in the US. Just in case I repacked the kernel using the method and tool from a thread in xda.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1647398

I repacked the kernel too (else it wouldn't boot) but to no avail.

Just curious, if you're on AT&T does that mean you're on the dual core variant rather than the quad core Tegra 3?

Guest apascual89

I repacked the kernel too (else it wouldn't boot) but to no avail.

Just curious, if you're on AT&T does that mean you're on the dual core variant rather than the quad core Tegra 3?

No, I imported the tegra 3.

Guest MeXii

Thought i dont have the echo problem, but my friend just freaked out. SÃ¥ guess I have it.. :P

How do i get rid of it? Full wipe, or will it just comeback then, so I need to wait for 008? :)

Thanks again for this rom Trip!

Edit: Did some reading in the thread, and seems like no one knows what cause it? :/

Edited by MeXii

Guest zanshin

Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem to boot in recovery after flashing this rom. I tried installing the recovery again with fastboot but recovery doesn't boot. The rom works fine but recovery is dead. I also tried the openrecovery but no luck. It shows a title screen for a second and then boots a normal boot. Am I the only one experiencing this?

How can I restore my recovery?

Guest MrLadoodle

Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem to boot in recovery after flashing this rom. I tried installing the recovery again with fastboot but recovery doesn't boot. The rom works fine but recovery is dead. I also tried the openrecovery but no luck. It shows a title screen for a second and then boots a normal boot. Am I the only one experiencing this?

How can I restore my recovery?

Go into FastBoot and use fastboot erase cache.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I tried installing the recovery again with fastboot but recovery doesn't boot. The rom works fine but recovery is dead. I also tried the openrecovery but no luck. It shows a title screen for a second and then boots a normal boot

orly.png

Guest kruppin

Maybe if it was in first post we wouldn't need answer this again and again. :P Newcomers aren't that good at reading the whole thread.

Guest deadsmile

I found out reading through threads, that using the "fix permissions" option in CWM recovery should do the same (and is more noob friendly...)

Guest l.m.prowse

Just tried to use whatsapp, it brings up a message about custom roms, and that my device cannot be identified, and whatsapp will not work on my device i'm using 007, it worked fine on 006

Edit: got it working after 4 battery pulls :)

Edited by l.m.prowse

Guest FabioPBX

Edit: got it working after 4 battery pulls :)

now how'd you manage that? /sarcasm

:P

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest lrbpereira

Well came here trough XDA, can´t live without CM, and CM9 in my HOX is a must have! Thanks for those who made it possibile, still a long way to go...

Some questions...

Will this branch be avaiable in the cyanogen download server?

Is there a way to have Radio FM on it? Spirit FM for me doen´t work...

Let´s hope for the echo fix...

Guest supermegaridin

MIUI is being released tomorrow for the one x. And official cm9 should be ready soon as well. I think I can deal with the echo for a little while longer. I just wish everybody could happily work together to release builds faster stabler and unicorner .

Anyway I've been running 006 for a couple days now, and I have to say, again, great job trip. I wouldn't flash a sense build back even if my life depended in it .

Guest manwar25
MIUI is being released tomorrow for the one x. And official cm9 should be ready soon as well. I think I can deal with the echo for a little while longer. I just wish everybody could happily work together to release builds faster stabler and unicorner .

Anyway I've been running 006 for a couple days now, and I have to say, again, great job trip. I wouldn't flash a sense build back even if my life depended in it .

Is thers any news about official CM9 for one x?