[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest loskristianos
Can you take a look at gps when you have time? It takes a really long time to get a lock and is almost useless if moving. This log is from a stationary position, I've had this issue on all your AOSP/AOKP roms. Thanks!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7782499/2012-05-18-14-27-36.txt

Have you got 'Use Internal GPS' selected (Settings > Location Services > GPS Source)? Think it's disabled by default.

Guest n3ocort3x

To GPS: The first connect seems to take very long... the second attempt is fast... will test it out tomorow with CoPilot Live and some other outdoor stuff...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest kchino

Have you got 'Use Internal GPS' selected (Settings > Location Services > GPS Source)? Think it's disabled by default.

I'm actually still on the Tripnraver official 003, I just switched from CM9 version 007. But it's been the same for me on all Trip roms. A few versions back I noticed that use internal/external gps was not selected by default and tried internal but that it made it worse, more than 5 minutes to get a lock and at the most 4 sats out of 16, loses signal - way off while moving. There also wasn't an option to change your setting once you selected internal so I'd have to flash again if I wanted to use the default setting, which was neither?

My device isn't the issue either Sense roms get a lock in less than 10 seconds. Not sure why everyone isn't having the same issues but there are definitely some users who are in the same boat as I am.

Guest Emmepi

Hi !

Just flashed, (Boot.img, wipes, rom & GApps)

It seems like my X is stuck at 1400Mhz, battery draining fast...

Back is hot

In Setting, Performance, it shows Actually Freq 1400Mhz

Same in CPU Spy

901254Screenshot20120519010330.png

Trying to change setting (OnDemand, Conservative, etc) seems to have no effect...

Guest deadsmile

When the 4 cores are running, they only get to 1.4Ghz (1.5Ghz is only the max if one core is running)

So This basically means your device is running at full speed with all 4 cores on.

Are you sure there is nothing running in the background ?

Guest Emmepi

Are you sure there is nothing running in the background ?

Sure

Fresh install

Lost about 20% of battery when setting up device (Removed Trebuchet, ApexPro instead, Setting accounts GMail Play Store...)

Guest n3ocort3x

I also cant get more of 4 Satellites to work in GPS Test.... but my connection is now fast after the first attempt...

I also expereinced that all 4 cores are running on 1.4GHz... after I unplugged USB and changed the governor to ondemand

its gone...

I will test it tomorow definately on its battery drain, cpu and navigation but so far it seems stable...

remember its a ROM in development...

Guest dlkotoric

Im not sure about past releases but version 9 is killing thw battery very fast and i think its bc even at idle the cpu is running all cores at 1400 speed

Guest dlkotoric

flashing back to version 8 phone is unusable on 9 due to battery life

UPDATE: flashed back to version 8 and definitely huge difference, processor speed is jumping all over the place like its supposed to instead of being stuck on 1400 for the most part like on version 9. There is definitely a problem with version 9.

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest manwar25

There is something wrong with spu

It always runs at 1400 with no app in the background and the phone gets hot.

Edit... The Rom is working normally now after restarting and some deep sleep.

post-978859-13373886212473_thumb.jpg

Edited by manwar25

Guest MrGarak

I found a nice alternative CM9 bootanimation by wilskywalker that I really like, it's for the GNex so works perfectly on the One X:

10001.gif

Would love it as default tbh they went a bit over the top with the animation this time and it has a lot of pixelation.

There's also a grey version of this, a quick Google search for his name will find it.

Edit: Oh and I also have the issue with CPU, clocked down to 1Ghz for the moment and it's stuck on 1Ghz.

cid_loading_blackbackground.zip

Edited by MrGarak

Guest dlkotoric

I found a nice alternative CM9 bootanimation by wilskywalker that I really like, it's for the GNex so works perfectly on the One X:

10001.gif

Would love it as default tbh they went a bit over the top with the animation this time and it has a lot of pixelation.

There's also a grey version of this, a quick Google search for his name will find it.

Edit: Oh and I also have the issue with CPU, clocked down to 1Ghz for the moment and it's stuck on 1Ghz.

Do u just flash this in recovery or what

Guest apascual89
There is something wrong with spu

It always runs at 1400 with no app in the background and the phone gets hot.

Edit... The Rom is working normally now after restarting and some deep sleep.

Yes actually for me battery life is almost too good to be true:lol:. I'll attach another screenshot now, but notice the time from my earlier screenshot and this one. I've been streaming music with Bluetooth the entire time.

Guest apascual89
I am also having the CPU at a permanent 1400 MHz. CM9 performance settings do nothing.

Try an app like set CPU. Manually bring the clock speed down to something like 500. Wait until it goes down to that and then bring it back up to whatever your preferred speed is.

If you don't have set CPU, you can get it here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505419

Guest birkholz

Try an app like set CPU. Manually bring the clock speed down to something like 500. Wait until it goes down to that and then bring it back up to whatever your preferred speed is.

If you don't have set CPU, you can get it here

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=505419

Set CPU is reporting a lower clock speed, After setting the max speed to 1100 and gov to OnDemand, the phone is properly going into deep sleep.

Guest n3ocort3x

@1.4GHz Problem :

You get the issue with the 1.4Ghz every reboot. A process that hangs or something after boot. Just get into Sys Tuner Pro (or something else) and change the governor from interactive to ondemand. then wait 2 seconds (cpu clock should fall back to 340MHz) and change back to interactive if you want to. Next time I boot One X, i attach a logcat.There´s some little bug in the Kernel I guess. I cant recreate the 1.4 GHz bug. just ran some benchmarks and heavy games and it worked like a charm. In the moment i close the app, cpu fall back to 340 MHz

@ BAttery Drain: Cell phone for 6 hours beside me when i´m sleeping, fall from 50% to 49% Now testing in usual behavior

@SetCPU: wont work actually @ Tegra Devices (ONE X)

@Sweep2Wake: It simply work (nice to have it but not necessary)..xD

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest alturismo

i can also confirm the cpu lock at 1400, using Nofrill now to clock the cpu.

also freqs below 3340 are not used at all anymore here.

May anyone has a hint how to get wake with volume properly to work, sometimes just wont work, thanks ahead

Guest n3ocort3x

@No Frill it also wont work to Set CPU Frequency properly.... works sometimes and sometimes not... it will show you your desired values but it will go over that / under that like Set CPU

As I know there is no way actuall to control cpu frequency for TEGRA and ONE X

Guest alturismo
@No Frill it also wont work to Set CPU Frequency properly.... works sometimes and sometimes not... it will show you your desired values but it will go over that / under that like Set CPU

As I know there is no way actuall to control cpu frequency for TEGRA and ONE X

Ok, thanks for the Info.