[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Emmepi

Well, i can't continue with 009, rom's a battery eater...

Gone to bed at 61%

Woke up with 56% (OMG, used only 5% in 7 Hours ?)

As soon as i touched screen, percentage felt to 50%... and 49%... and 48%

So i plugged device, and while in charge, percentages are also decreasing ! 41% now, with only half an hour of use !

You confirm 008 is better, battery friendly ?

Guest n3ocort3x

I guess your cpu stuck at 1.4GHz try my method from above... no wonder if you are charging @ 1.4GHz and capacity still decreases. How many Amp

does the HTC power supply reach ?? 700mA i guess... that value is definately too small to fire up a cpu @ this clocks..xD

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Emmepi

Situation is better now...

System Tuner helped me to change CPU's strategy (OnDemand->Interactive), and boom, CPU charge felt down to 340Mhz

Unplugged, i can get deep sleep.

Temperature is near 40°, before i was over 60° :blink:

But, system came back automatically to OnDemand on Settings, Performance... Strange behaviour...

Guest n3ocort3x

@ Trip

Heres´s some feedback from me:

1. Thanks for a finally working CM9 on OneX :D

Here is what I experienced:

= GPS BUG: First time you start GPS Test it takes about 20 - 25 sec to find satellites. When you open the app again, satellites will show after max. 5 sec.

I don´t know if it is a bug or not. For me its ok. btw: I installed a gps fix for europe via recovery. I must tell ya cause you have to know when you read my logs.

I attach a logfile called GPS. I rebooted and opend GPSTest wait for 30 sec. then i closed it and fired it up again. Hope you see the difference between the first and

the second launch of the app..its a long Log...xD

= CPU 1.4GHz Bug on startup: When you reboot the phone CPU stuck at 1.4GHz until you change in SystemTuner Pro the governor (i changed it to ondemand and back

to interactive.) Then the problem is solved until you reboot the phone. I attach 2 logs for this: CPU1 log is after reboot, before i change govenor, CPU2 is after i

changed govenor

= CPU wont go below 340Mhz

= When rotating in Landscape mode screen is black for an blink of an eye

= Vol+ and - wont work in-call

= Wlan turns off automaticly from time to time (used it the whole day and have to restart it 3 times, (sign in notification bar also disappears)

I hope it will help ya ! report back and thanks again for your effort.

EDIT: I cant find the option to attach something in this message so i have to upload the logs in a zip. You can find it here: LINK

I attached only logs from CPU and GPS. Other problems are "no real" problems

Edited by n3ocort3x

I'm using SetCPU to force max=880 Mhz and governor=ondemand

it has spent :

- 56.35% at 340 Mhz

- 23.83% at 475 Mhz

- and only 10.26% at 1400 Mhz

battery dropping from 92% to 82%

time (5h15) spent mainly in sleeping mode with only 15min screen on and a 1 min voice call

CM9 009

Edited by a2b

Guest Joel lock

mine is at 340mhz cpu governor set ondemand and when you touch the softkeys they vibrate even with the phone turned off

Guest TripNRaVeR

Just had another phone call with 010 (unreleased) again no echo. I cant imagine it depens on this new version but i will upload it so everyone can test

Guest cTrox

Made a phone call yesterday and the other person said he couldn't hear an echo. Then I tried to lower the volume (what didn't work but I guess you know that already). After that the other person said that he could hear himself. I'm not sure if it has to do anything with the volume but the echo seemed to only start after some time.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip did you also fix the cpu & battery issues everyone was complaining about in 009?

Yes download the new boot.img from the OP and you will be fine (new update requires you to flash it anyway)

Guest chriscpritchard

Hi,

I have used your ROM, I'd like to exercise my rights under the GPL and receive the source code to any GPLd software that you have modified

Thanks

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi,

I have used your ROM, I'd like to exercise my rights under the GPL and receive the source code to any GPLd software that you have modified

Thanks

Lol dont know what you want with the source if you cant even search

But here you go and go go excercise youre rights

https://github.com/TripNRaVeR

Guest apascual89

Lol dont know what you want with the source if you cant even search

But here you go and go go excercise youre rights

https://github.com/TripNRaVeR

I would like to exercise my right of freedom of speech and say:

You my friend are awesome! Thanks

Will check it out in a couple hours and report back.

Guest Pharoxx

I see you uploaded the 0010, I' ll just wait to see if people report the echo is gone, I'd hate totally wipe for nothing.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I see you uploaded the 0010, I' ll just wait to see if people report the echo is gone, I'd hate totally wipe for nothing.

It doesnt full wipe.. at least you have the latest changes and cpu fixes. See it just as nightly's

Guest Pharoxx

I was thinking, I dunno wether or not you have the beats code loaded into the rom but if you don't maybe it could fix the echo issues

Guest MeXii

as always no full wipe required?

Btw, on 008 atm and echo both with or without headset. This is wierd as hell.

Edited by MeXii

Guest Emmepi

Thx for latest release...

Just a question :

Reflashed 008 to solve CPU issues, lowest observed frequencies were 102Mhz (and 51Mhz)

With 010, lowest is 340Mhz

Is it normal ?