[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ozgreg

In regards to GPS locks (or lack of them)

Download an App called GPS Status, then select Tools -> Manage A GPS State and click on reset.. This will reset the A-GPS data, download the current (your region AGPS data) and you should notice an improvement after that..

GPS works fine for me after this...

Great work Trip..

Guest Try4Ce

In regards to the deep sleep lock:

I had that 2-3 times now already since I flashed. I even upped the min-clock some steps to no avail.

Either the device wont wake up or it takes a couple of tries. I think it has something to do with swipe2wake or what is it called...

I had the same issue with the bricked kernel and a Sense ROM (InsertCoin). As soon as I flashed a kernel without that feature, the device woke up without issues all day long.

So yeah, since Trip announced to remove the sweep2wake feature, I am very positive that the issue with waking up the device will vanish completely :)

Guest n3ocort3x

Lol look at all the fixes and it is still a mess

https://github.com/T.../commits/master

a coders life...xD

Will give my feedback on evening... will test it out a whole day....

@ Performance. It´s a lot better than 010. 010 gave me scores under 9500 and now this..xD

screen1p3jqx.png screen2ivj11.png

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest h00pyfr00d

Has anyone tried repacking a different kernel (maybe the new Franco?) and running that? I don't want to lose Trip's tweaks but ever since I bricked my S2 I'm worried by CPUs running too hot.

Guest lrbpereira

Has anyone tried repacking a different kernel (maybe the new Franco?) and running that? I don't want to lose Trip's tweaks but ever since I bricked my S2 I'm worried by CPUs running too hot.

It´s not running hot, just doesn´t run lower than 304... it´s bad as it is but think it isn´t that bad as always on 1400...

Guest Try4Ce

Currently I am giving EternityProject Kernel a test run. Flashed without issues and booted as well. Dunno if something got messed up, but will report any issues.

First thing I noticed is that Core Clock goes below 340 Mhz (204 Mhz). Deep sleep works as well. Haven't had much time to test more tho, but like I said, will keep you updated if I run into any issues.

Edited by Try4Ce

Guest h00pyfr00d

Yep, I know this. It's just running too fast at idle.

Is anyone else seeing their battery showing fully charged with a green LED but not fully charged in the system? I've cleared battery stats but perhaps it needs a full power cycle.

I'll also ask again about the light sensor. Seems to take 30 seconds to realise what brightness is required. Anyone else?

Guest Try4Ce

I'm using 0012 with the new boot.img, camera still force closes, here is the log from logcat

http://db.tt/GzhHxxy5

Btw, swipe to wake is AWESOME

Swipe2Wake is pretty nice, tho it stops working after the device gets into "real" deep sleep (sleeping for more than 10-20 minutes). Plus, it causes the device to not wake up anymore from time to time. Happend on CM9 here, and as well as with Bricked Kernel on some Sense UI ROMs .... Its a great feature, tho it still needs some work and tweaking until its fully usable IMO.

Guest n3ocort3x

Hm... i guess flashing an other Kernel isn´t that good... (Ramdisk,CM9). I could be wrong but i guess when I flash an other Kernel... it could be that the echo will be back...

correct me if I´m wrong but what I know is that Trips CM9 needs that modified Ramdisk coop with it´s Kernel...(My Echo was removed as I flashed trips kernel, but i think he removes echo anyway, so it could be that an other Kernel work as well)

@ BAttery

Trip mentioned somewhere that he removes s2w... I would appreciate that.. cause everytime i had s2w in my Kernel the Device runs hot on charging and needs a lot

of battery in idle.

@Try4Ce

Report back when you tested the whole day and when you´ve done some calls... it would be very interessting

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest h00pyfr00d

How do you get a score over 5000? With EternityKernel I get around 4.400 ....

No idea. It's Franco r4 Kernel but not overclocked. I was very surprised...

Guest TripNRaVeR

He included alot of my fixes in his new kernel, so it you have an idea how my new kernel will perform

Guest Try4Ce

Did you repack the kernel? Mind sharing it then?

He included alot of my fixes in his new kernel, so it you have an idea how my new kernel will perform

Awesome news Trip :D

Guest h00pyfr00d

Hi Trip. I noticed he used a lot of your fixes in his change log which is why I chose that kernel in the end.

The phone's running like a dream (great job) although gets hot very quickly which is a small worry.

Guest h00pyfr00d

Flashed successfully and the device now can use all cpu frequencies.

Glad I could help.

I'd be interested to know if anyone experiences the heat issue. It's only at the top of the phone near the camera and seems to happen at random times.

Guest Try4Ce

Glad I could help.

I'd be interested to know if anyone experiences the heat issue. It's only at the top of the phone near the camera and seems to happen at random times.

Yep, Device gets pretty warm here, too. Cant really say if its weather related (environmental temperature) or kernel related. Clock frequencies do look great, tho. Seems like every clock speed is available now. I noticed that the Device gets up to 1500 Mhz (1,5 Ghz) more often than with other kernels. Maybe thats the cause? Tegra 3 only goes up to 1,5 while in Single-Core mode, not in Dual-Triple-Quad Core Mode ... I capped the max clock speed @ 1,4 Ghz now, lets see how that goes...

Guest manwar25

Glad I could help.

I have this issue too.

Guest n3ocort3x

have you looked into processes ?? maybe one of them causes it on full cpu load

Also flashed francos kernel 2 hours ago and i experienced no heat so far

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest lrbpereira

Sorry about asking.

Which kernel is this new one? Francisco's kernel?

You say to flash the modules, which ones?

Edited by lrbpereira

Guest n3ocort3x

IF you want francos Kernel:

-Take the .img from h00pyf00d (thanks for repacking). And take the modules from his thread for r4 Kernel

-Dont take the .img from Francos Thread. its for a newer version. Take only his kernel modules