[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest h00pyfr00d

IF you want francos Kernel:

-Take the .img from h00pyf00d (thanks for repacking). And take the modules from his thread for r4 Kernel

-Dont take the .img from Francos Thread. its for a newer version. Take only his kernel modules

Yep, I would put these on my dropbox too but I don't want to link without Franco's permission. You can find the tread in the dev section of XDA for the HOX.

Incidentally the heat issue went away after about 15 minutes. Perhaps it was just running some processes in the background after all.

Soon as I can get on paypal (not from work) I'll be sending Trip a cold beer.

Guest lrbpereira

Yep, I would put these on my dropbox too but I don't want to link without Franco's permission. You can find the tread in the dev section of XDA for the HOX.

Incidentally the heat issue went away after about 15 minutes. Perhaps it was just running some processes in the background after all.

Soon as I can get on paypal (not from work) I'll be sending Trip a cold beer.

What did you flashed? Im lost...

Guest n3ocort3x

We can´t link into francos thread without permission... search for it in xda and then take the modules from kernel-r4, and the boot.img from h00pyf00d.

Or you wait for an update from trip

Guest rayanlim

WTF ? No market app ?

troll-face1.jpg

yep, idk, tried reinstalling, and yea, still none? or I'm just blind O_O or i did something wrong :l

Guest Henry Weinberg

Can you name the boot.img files or will that screw up the command line? Like boot012.img or boot011.img or boot012a.img?

Edited by Henry Weinberg

Guest kchino

Can you name the boot.img files or will that screw up the command line? Like boot012.img or boot011.img or boot012a.img?

you can name it whatever you like. Just call it that when you flash it, i.e. flashboot flash boot bootimg12.img.

Guest manwar25

You can name it as u like but you have to type "fastboot flash boot boot12a.img" or whatever u want.

Edited by manwar25

Guest h00pyfr00d

No probs with doing this.

I normally type 'fastboot flash boot' then drag and drop the .img into the terminal window to get the path correct.

Guest FabioPBX

Been reading back but havent found anything yet, seems my music apps can't access the music. Says they can't play the file.. anyone got this? I'm on 012, any help please?

Guest Rajit

Hey Trip, I found something interesting. It might help you track down the capacitive button lighting issue.

Soon after flashing 012, I flashed the GApps package right away, so that when I booted up for the first time, I got the whole Google experience (google account) shenanigan.

And the capacitive buttons were lit up the entire time the Google sign intro screen was there.

Don't know if this would be of any help. Just thought I'd report. Can anyone else confirm?

Guest FabioPBX

Hey Trip, I found something interesting. It might help you track down the capacitive button lighting issue.

Soon after flashing 012, I flashed the GApps package right away, so that when I booted up for the first time, I got the whole Google experience (google account) shenanigan.

And the capacitive buttons were lit up the entire time the Google sign intro screen was there.

Don't know if this would be of any help. Just thought I'd report. Can anyone else confirm?

yes if u flash ROM and gapps straight away you will be guided through the google apps welcome setup, donno anything about the keys tho..

Guest FabioPBX

@fabio work like a charm with power amp and standard app. Create a logcat

i never did a full wipe, so will do that and check... its jsut its annying having to set it up every time hehe, oh well :)

Guest Rajit

yes if u flash ROM and gapps straight away you will be guided through the google apps welcome setup, donno anything about the keys tho..

Gosh I know that! That's soo not what my report was about!!! It was about the lights!!!

Guest FabioPBX

Gosh I know that! That's soo not what my report was about!!! It was about the lights!!!

my bad, i didn't realize something is wrong with them lights?

Guest FabioPBX

i never did a full wipe, so will do that and check... its jsut its annying having to set it up every time hehe, oh well :)

IS ok after a full wipe :)

Guest Azurael

Yep, here you go. Don't forget to flash the modules after:

http://dl.dropbox.co...489/newboot.img

Thanks for this. Faux123's didn't work - I repacked it with zImage Injector but it just powered the screen off after typing my PIN and came back up with the prompt on waking it. I had to get rid of the stock kernel from this, as much as I like CM9, I got 5 hours out of my battery today with only 1 hour sceen on time and ~1/2 hour of calls versus the night before (running ARHD + Faux123 0.3) when I forgot to charge my phone and got 33 hours with nearly 3 hours screen time and an hour of calls.

I'm guessing the Faux123 GPL compliance thing is a sore point from TripNRaVeR's reaction to my post... I don't know the background on this, but Faux123 has a git repository doesn't he? I've compiled Atrix kernels for CM9 from his source before...

Guest n3ocort3x

can someone test with 012 + franco r4 Kernel with antutu benchmark their SD Write speed ?? Mine is on 9mb/sec (thats really low) normally i get over 30... the rest is fine

Guest MeXii

I have tried to followed the thread, but I havn't read about my issue more then a few times, but I guess it's what you call "Depp sleep bug". 2 times today, both times needed to hold power + vol. down and then start the phone again. Is there a fix?

And, a little noob question. What does the kernel? And if i flash the kernel, what you mean with flash the "modules" after?

Guest lrbpereira

He included alot of my fixes in his new kernel, so it you have an idea how my new kernel will perform

Trip :) I´m tripping here waiting for you new release with the new kernel :P

BTW swipe2sleep is perfect!!! So dumb, only today seeing it explaind in youtube saw what it is :)

Can you tell us if it gonna be today? Cheers