[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest FabioPBX

Seems the music issues I had is BT related, cant play any songs if BT is connected...

Hope its fixed in new upcoming version

Guest debichu

Am I the only one experiencing random reboots? Not by a certain interval. The phone can be on for a few hours and works fine, then it'll reboot 4 times within an hour.

I'm currently logcat'ing but, like anything when you want to test it or show it, it won't reboot (of course). So I'll post a logcat whenever I have something relevant. I tried the aLogCat app during the night, but I didn't get anything out of it. It *did* hint, however, that Google Play Music had some errors, but I still experience random reboots after uninstalling the app.

I recently upgraded from 006 to 012. I had a few random reboots with 006, so I made a full wipe and upgraded to 012. Same thing.

I don't have a custom kernel, only the one supplied within the ROM .zip.

However, I don't have the super duper latest firmware from HTC - the update with the 0.95 hboot. Could that be the issue?

Cheers

Guest TripNRaVeR

@debichu no random reboots here

@ trip nice one... loooking forward to the changelog

The changelog will only be available at my Github, i couldnt provide a better changelog then they do.

Guest n3ocort3x

i follow your github allready...i meant the github changelog..xD A lot of fixes...like you said... it´s a mess..xD

Guest Jaso333

After installing 012 with the Francos kernel modifications this ROM works perfectly, haven't run into any problems yet! The only thing is that sometimes when charging, the light turns green as if to say it is fully charged, but it was only at 90%, however it still charges so no real problem there.

However, I've heard in the past that the phone used to say it was fully charged about an hour before it was truly fully charged. This rom/kernel probably gives a more accurate battery percentage and the hardware is configured to show the green light when the charge reaches above a certain threshold.

Guest h00pyfr00d

After installing 012 with the Francos kernel modifications this ROM works perfectly, haven't run into any problems yet! The only thing is that sometimes when charging, the light turns green as if to say it is fully charged, but it was only at 90%, however it still charges so no real problem there.

However, I've heard in the past that the phone used to say it was fully charged about an hour before it was truly fully charged. This rom/kernel probably gives a more accurate battery percentage and the hardware is configured to show the green light when the charge reaches above a certain threshold.

I have exactly the same thing. Currently green light is on and my battery is at 91%

A few people have posted about the heat issue but it does seem to go away after perhaps 30 mins.

Good shout Kchino on the brightness settings. You can also turn volume wake on here. (Still keep pressing the volume button thinking I'm on my S2 to wake the screen).

Trip, looking forward to your kernel. :)

Guest lrbpereira

Does the new kernel keep the sweep2awake?

Does it fix the crt animation, black screen rotation and cpu issues?

Waiting for it atm ;)

Guest ultrawires

Am I the only one experiencing random reboots?

I installed 012 (w/ franco r4 kernel) last night and this evening saw a first random reboot.

Guest n3ocort3x

maybe some app forces the reboot...In my case it was runtastic altimeter (maybe a GPS bug)... solved this as I flashed the ROM again...

@Green Light: confirm...xD But no real problem...xD

There is absolutely NOTHING that is not stable (for me) I tested all Apps for 2 days... they all run great.

) Navigation, Outdoor Navigation, Wifi, VNC, Bluetooth in Car, Bluetooth,Phone calls

) GPS apps general (They are very important for me..xD)

) Camera, Music, Video... (low priority for me, but also stable)

) nothing crashes and battery life is absolutely normal.

) After formating the SD, Antutu SD Read / Write is also normal again.

I´m currently working on a Mod that lowers autobrightness values. Hope it will be finished soon.

There is a mod in a few forums, but be aware... dont flash it to 012, it will result in

a bootloop. (Thats the reason why I want to recreate one, cause for me, autobrightness is much too high

on this device). The Screen is awesome, but it needs huge amount of batterylife.

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest apascual89
Does the new kernel keep the sweep2awake?

Does it fix the crt animation, black screen rotation and cpu issues?

Waiting for it atm ;)

Trip had said sleep to wake was no longer in the new kernel.

Gave 012 a go last night, very impressed so far. Seem so fluid in operation and so far totally stable :)

One thing I will say (which isn't Trip's fault and is either kernel or poor DAC related) is that I'm still getting the hiss/crackle in audio when listening to music using headphones, this has been the case on all roms I've tried with stock kernel so far.

Is it possible that software (like a different kernel) could improve this or is it just cheap DAC hardware being used in the One X?

Guest manwar25
maybe some app forces the reboot...In my case it was runtastic altimeter (maybe a GPS bug)... solved this as I flashed the ROM again...

There is absolutely NOTHING that is not stable (for me) I tested all Apps for 2 days... they all run great.

) Navigation, Outdoor Navigation, Wifi, VNC, Bluetooth in Car, Bluetooth,Phone calls

I´m currently working on a Mod that lowers autobrightness values. Hope it will be finished soon.

There is a mod in a few forums, but be aware... dont flash it to 012, it will result in

a bootloop. (Thats the reason why I want to recreate one, cause for me, autobrightness is much too high

on this device). The Screen is awesome, but it needs huge amount of batterylife.

I am using Lux auto brightness.

Great app.

Guest n3ocort3x

Trip had said sleep to wake was no longer in the new kernel.

Good so...just a battery eater

@manwar25 Thanks for Info. I just want to do something on my own because my maths exam is finished and now i have time

for the real important things in life...xD

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest deadsmile

@Trip : any news about updating TripNDroid with the new kernel and fixes (for echo mostly) ?

Looking forwardto this ;)

Guest h00pyfr00d

Did you see you can change all these values in the Display settings?

Guest Jaso333

I second what h00pyfr00d says:

Settings > Display > Automatic Backlight > [Light Levels] - <Tick 'Use Custom'> > Edit Other Levels...

Allows you to configure the brightness of the screen and capacitive buttons in correlation with the light sensor feedback value ranges.

Guest Mr Gimp

I have noticed another slightly strage thing that mmight be an easy to explain job, but I'll pop it up none the less:

Radio standby seems to be the biggest draw of power on my phone, and this is despite the fact I have it turned off, and don't even have a SIM card in the phone.

Is it something to do with HTC's stupid RIL commands?

Guest akaspin

I'm flashed franko's kernel. Heat issue gone. Another one. Franko's kernel provides correct light sensor values. But default settings in ROM looks strange. At 700, button value is -1.

Guest FabioPBX

I have noticed another slightly strage thing that mmight be an easy to explain job, but I'll pop it up none the less:

Radio standby seems to be the biggest draw of power on my phone, and this is despite the fact I have it turned off, and don't even have a SIM card in the phone.

Is it something to do with HTC's stupid RIL commands?

lets wait for new kernel from Trip.. i suspect lots of issues will be fixed

Guest Mr Gimp

Actually, scratch that, I've just pulled up my stats for today (with SIM) and it's only 9% for radio standby, with it turned on! Stupid phone!