[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Toichat

Would I be correct in assuming that the v12 download on the front page still has the old kernel in it?

Also, assuming that this is the case will I be able to flash the module_update.zip immediately after flashing the rom or will it need to boot up first?

Thanks for putting in all this work. Next time I get some money going into my account I'll send some your way :)

Guest akaspin

Every commit is a change :wacko:

Hmm. Commit is not change. Look at 18dad0. Which issue it refers? Commits is only commits. The refer only to the development process.

Changelog entry should look like this:

- Fix heat issue (refers ...)

- Fix CPU scaling ...

- Improve ...

- Add ...

Changes describes concrete development results between the releases. I know for myself - it's a bit tedious for developer. But changelog is very important for the end user. No matter what it is: just a text file or tags in git repo.

So, I was end user. I love this ROM. Clear ICS is ideal. But heat and CPU scaling issues is killing me. Now I'm on franko's kernel. It's not perfect. But I believe.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have no idea why cpu low speed isnt working, strange that even when the kernel is open source i'm the only one looking in to it... :)

Guest lrbpereira

I have no idea why cpu low speed isnt working, strange that even when the kernel is open source i'm the only one looking in to it... :)

Told you before... team work is in need... sorry but my lack of experties doesn´t alow me to help in this mater! Maybe comparing to Franco´s kernel r4? His is working... at low speeds...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Told you before... team work is in need... sorry but my lack of experties doesn´t alow me to help in this mater! Maybe comparing to Franco´s kernel r4? His is working... at low speeds...

I'll just leave the cpu issue for now i have no problem with it really my battery lasts long enough so. I'm fixing other issues now and i look into the cpu issue later with a fresh mind.

Guest lrbpereira

I'll just leave the cpu issue for now i have no problem with it really my battery lasts long enough so. I'm fixing other issues now and i look into the cpu issue later with a fresh mind.

You are the Boss!

But asking Francisco, Codeworks or Xplodwild to take a look... Could help :P

Guest Mr Gimp

Just out of interest Noeri, what do you do day job wise? Coding as well? As I'm surprised you're not completely fried with the time you spend coding for Android! Credit where credit is due, you do devote a lot of time to projects.

I'd love to be able to do what you and other devs do, but so far I've got as far as my first "Hello World"in Java lol

Guest timtu

dailyroads voyager fc all the time on 012,back to 007 again.I don't know why every rom form sense dailyroads voyager is not stable,but cm9 like 007 is pretty good for dailyroads voyager.Reboot happens after overheated because I use dailyroads and navigator apps when i drive(around 50-55C).

And if agps really works it should take only 1 sec to get fixed.

Edited by timtu

Guest apascual89

I can confirm that Bluetooth media streaming does not work. If you disconnect bluetooth it plays fine and with headphones is fine. Bluetooth seems to lock it up.

Guest Rudolfje

+1

Anyone can help us.

Check this:

http://wiki.cyanogen...genMod_Settings

search for Haptic on that page.

Haptic feedback tweaks [new screen]: Very customizable haptic feedback options. Some of the examples you can set up are making the device do a "tick-tock" two part click when selecting things, or click 3 times really fast when long pressing. Play with it and you can create some interesting patterns.

Haptic feedback main [checkbox]: turn haptic feedback on or off.

Haptic feedback up [checkbox]: enable this to have haptic feedback when you lift your finger off the screen.

Haptic screen items [checkbox]: this makes selecting UI items like checkboxes cause haptic feedback.

Set Down Pattern/Set Up Pattern [new screens]: These are screens that allows you to set the haptic patterns used. The concept here is there are periods of "on" time followed by periods of "off" time. The "on" time is when the vibration happens. Time is measured in milliseconds. Use the +/- buttons to add/remove blocks of time and the test button to test what the pattern feels like. The rest of the controls here are self explanatory.

Set Long Press Pattern [new screen]: Same as above but for when long pressing items.

Set Keypad Tap Pattern [new screen]: Same as above but for the virtual keyboard.

It should be under CM Settings - Input.

Guest h00pyfr00d

Flashed, all work fine, but the lower CPU speed isn´t there. 51mhz!?

Anyone?

Yep, they're talking about that on the Franco thread. Apparently he removed it. Perhaps because of deep-sleep issues?

This kernel worked fine on my HOX however after running an AnTuTu benchmark I could fry an egg on it!

Guest lrbpereira

Yep, they're talking about that on the Franco thread. Apparently he removed it. Perhaps because of deep-sleep issues?

This kernel worked fine on my HOX however after running an AnTuTu benchmark I could fry an egg on it!

Are you going back to r4?

Guest n3ocort3x

I´m pretty sure going onto 102MHz is to prevent deepsleep issues... Nice one... Tegra isn´t that problem of battery use (when you see what the LCD consumes).

It would be very nice to see under/overclocking work but for that it´s too early... i rembered many problems with Tegra2 and i´m not sure if there are any Kernels provide it...

Underclock that H0X would be very interessting...(on 1 GHz or so and try out how long the battery lasts)

@benchmarks: forget about it...as someone said in another Thread... test with usage of phone and not with a benchmark...

@h00pyfrood Thanks for repacking... R5 seems rock solid and wont go below under 102... nice..xD... how do you repack... ? zimage injector ?

Edited by n3ocort3x