[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest tobiasboon

in my opinion It is a daily driver since 010.... as echo was gone it was on my phnoe and will never be off again..xD

Does bluetooth media streaming work correctly on 010?

Guest lrbpereira

I am expriencing screen flickers after installing this rok today.. any help ??

Flash Franco´s Kernel and modules...

Guest n3ocort3x

Does bluetooth media streaming work correctly on 010?

i dont know... but i´ve read several times here in this thread that it is not...I need 2 things in BT, Pair

with my car and my Laptop, both work for me.

I´m gettin a little bit confused about versions:

Smalband Version for this ROM is: 1.1204.105.14

Is there in cyanogenmod also a Base ?? like 1.29.... or 1.26....

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest n3ocort3x

i just want to go a little bit deeper in howto develop... i´m just interessted... thats why iám asking

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest lrbpereira

Smallband version is youre radio

TripNRaven,

Sorry about puting this question again.

Was talking to Mike the dev from Spirit FM Radio, and you is interessed in developing a FM Radio app to be used in your CM9 build, your or all CM9 HOX builds...

He asked me if there was a /dev/radio0 folder on your rom and there isn´t. Is there any way you can put the Sense radio app working or getting the right drivers into the CM9 build?

Missing FM Radio on my HOX...

Cheers

Guest MohamadAli

Flash Franco´s Kernel and modules...

Actuallt both francos and trips kernel are causing me flicker issues... Its unbearable now even on low birghtness levels.

Any help again ??

Guest n3ocort3x

1.26... ; 1.29....These are shown as Software numbers in normal stock roms. Is this the Radio number also on Stock Roms ?

Also i can download Kernels with that numbers but i cant find somwhere

numbers like 1.1204.105.14.

So my question is: Where is the differnece between CM Numbers and normal numbers... ?

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest loskristianos

1.1204... is your radio (baseband) version. 1.26.. 1.29.. are release version numbers for HTC's Sense builds.

Guest Nightranger73

1.26... ; 1.29....These are shown as Software numbers in normal stock roms. Is this the Radio number also on Stock Roms ?

Also i can download Kernels with that numbers but i cant find somwhere

numbers like 1.1204.105.14.

So my question is: Where is the differnece between CM Numbers and normal numbers... ?

LOL Have you ever looked at the HBOOT screen?

That's the radio version even on stock rom and usually you can read it on system information too under the baseband section

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest n3ocort3x

Yeah LOL at me...sorry to ask something... i will never do it again... sorry that the whole numbers confusing me... btw: Hboot shows me

exactly nocthing, except the hboot version. Radio-none...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest dlkotoric

One bug that I found, when using a headset the headset icon on the statusbar doesn´t show up...

Thats not a bug, thats how CM9 and AOSP is. Just because sense does something doesn't mean it supposed to be that way.

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest lrbpereira

Thats not a bug, thats how CM9 and AOSP is. Just because sense does something doesn't mean it supposed to be that way.

Oh my friend had AOSP on my HD2, SGS2 and HOX... the icon missing is a bug... there is a icon when it works as it sould...

Guest stevenlangbroek

Hey guys,

Just installed latest build (012), and now can't get into recovery for some reason (nothing else has changed besides flashing new boot.img and installing new rom). When I select recovery I get the HTC loading screen (as I always got), but when it's supposed to jump to recovery i sort of see it flicker once, and then the phone reboots into OS like normal... Anyone seen this behavior before?

Thanks!

- Steven

Hey guys,

Just installed latest build (012), and now can't get into recovery for some reason (nothing else has changed besides flashing new boot.img and installing new rom). When I select recovery I get the HTC loading screen (as I always got), but when it's supposed to jump to recovery i sort of see it flicker once, and then the phone reboots into OS like normal... Anyone seen this behavior before?

Thanks!

- Steven

in fastboot mode

do a fastboot erase cache

then reboot in recovery

btw, it has already been said many times in this thread ;-)

Edited by a2b

Guest stevenlangbroek

btw, it has already been said many times in this thread ;-)

Sry 'bout that, only read the last couple pages cause I thought this was something of a new problem. Thanks for the answer, worked like a charm!

Guest james357

Nope, try downloading boot.img from the rom package itself. Recovery delete/wipe cache and dalvik, then try format system, data and cache. It work for me:-)

Guest MohamadAli

guys i flashed francos kernel (repacked) and modules, and then cm9, but when i reboot system, it justs gets stuck on black screen after the htc logo.... any help??

Guest apascual89
guys i flashed francos kernel (repacked) and modules, and then cm9, but when i reboot system, it justs gets stuck on black screen after the htc logo.... any help??

Try to flash again with original boot and wipe everything, after first boot then flash kernel.

Guest MohamadAli

Try to flash again with original boot and wipe everything, after first boot then flash kernel.

i also tried with original boot that came with the rom, same issue...

and now after trying to restore nandroid, i get md5 problem...

Edited by MohamadAli

Guest themono

Hi there - I'm running this ROM, and have tried both Trip and Franco kernels. The phone seems to be stuck at ~74% battery, never higher. After unplugging, it drops to about 68% very quickly.

I know it's normal for a phone not to charge to 100%, but 74% seems unusually low. Anyone know what is causing this / what could fix it?