[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Chilling_Silence

@jeanmarce

Thanks!

So, latest gapps downloaded, fastboot erase cache, flashed r13 again, flashed new 20120429 gapps, reboot.

Fire up Camera, take a photo, works fine.

Take a short video, crashes after 3 seconds. Fire up the Camera app again and get "cannot connect to the camera". Kill the app from the multitasking menu (Push + Hold home), fire it up again, still same issue.

Fire up FV-5 Lite Camera, comes up straight away, still takes photos just fine.

Bummer :(

Guest Dreadsteel

For your bad battery life you have to investigate what causing that! Install Betterbatterystats and after quite some time after the first time you open that app see in the partialwakelocks what pushing your battery down...

There will be the answer...

And also install cpuspy to see if you are entering correctly to deepsleep cpu scale or not...

thank you i'm trying this now

also does cpuspy support the the one x ? the app hasn't been updated in a while.

Thanks again

Guest Dreadsteel

If I see my phone operating at 51 Mhz it means that deep sleep is working right?

I used cpuspy to check it

Thanks

Guest Jinxz

If I see my phone operating at 51 Mhz it means that deep sleep is working right?

I used cpuspy to check it

Thanks

if you see it "operating" at deep sleep , then its working...

Guest lrbpereira

thank you i'm trying this now

also does cpuspy support the the one x ? the app hasn't been updated in a while.

Thanks again

Cpuspy is working normally in ur HOX.

51mhz isn't deepsleep, deepsleep is deepsleep....

Guest ccalby

Hello,

Is the battery issue (something to do with the power management software) fixed in this version?

If I upgrade (from 008 (I think) previous version), will I loose everything such as apps, contacts, etc?

Thanks,

Edited by ccalby

Guest Dreadsteel

Cpuspy is working normally in ur HOX.

51mhz isn't deepsleep, deepsleep is deepsleep....

oh i see well i might have a problem then because I see deep sleep is under " unused cpu states"

how long does the phone need to be idle for it to go to deep sleep ?

thanks again

Guest Alpaone

@n3ocort3x

You could be right..

I don't even think WiFi ever worked using 013. I think since I start using data and downloading stuff over mobile data it sticks to it even due I turned WiFi on. Eventually it will connect to WiFi and just kill any internet stuff going on.

Im back to Stock RUU again since using HSPA+ all day for internet really kills the battery.

I might try to flash 012 or 008 over stock and see what happens or just wait for the next build.

Guest Dreadsteel

so it seems that my phone does not go into deep sleep, i'm on 013 btw

I see that its awake 100% of the time in betterbatterystats.

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks!

Guest Shalom_world

Had to downgrade to 006 ...

After upgrade to 012 (013 the same(full wipe)) audio over bluetooth doesn't work for me (Player is going to insane loop) :(

Guest h00py

so it seems that my phone does not go into deep sleep, i'm on 013 btw

I see that its awake 100% of the time in betterbatterystats.

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks!

That's normal behavior for this kernel. Instead of deep sleep it just goes to 51mhz.

Edited by h00py

Guest Shalom_world

IMHO audio subsystem is going to degrade since this changelog

in 006 audio works perfect (bluetooth, etc)

Changelog 008

Audio+video system updated

Edited by Shalom_world

Guest lrbpereira

Ppl sould have deepsleep. Those who hasn't have some app preventing this to happen, that's a prob! Huge battery drain...

See in betterbayterystats in parcialkernelwakelock what is causing this...

Guest h00py

Ppl sould have deepsleep. Those who hasn't have some app preventing this to happen, that's a prob! Huge battery drain...

My battery seems to be alright even without deep sleep. If you want deep sleep back you'll need to flash a different kernel.

Edited by h00py

Guest Dreadsteel

My battery seems to be alright even without deep sleep. If you want deep sleep back you'll need to flash a different kernel.

I do see a few post back with ppl saying that they do have deep sleep with 013 release

Guest Dreadsteel

since your phone is going into deep sleep, what do you see in your partial kernel wakelock?

should there be nothing in there?

Thanks again

Guest lrbpereira

since your phone is going into deep sleep, what do you see in your partial kernel wakelock?

should there be nothing in there?

Thanks again

013 kernel is going to deppsleep as normal...

On the parcialkernelwakelocks you have to see one or more apps that are being used all the time, or a lot, that don´t let your phone to rest as it sould...

Not going to deepsleep can prevent the 5th core to be used, I think, not sure of that, the companion core that allows in rest the phone to last really long battery wise.

Guest Chilling_Silence

013 kernel is going to deppsleep as normal...

On the parcialkernelwakelocks you have to see one or more apps that are being used all the time, or a lot, that don´t let your phone to rest as it sould...

Not going to deepsleep can prevent the 5th core to be used, I think, not sure of that, the companion core that allows in rest the phone to last really long battery wise.

Kernel wakelock? Or Partial wakelock?

I have nothing under Kernel Wakelock but under Partial Wakelock I have "AudioOut_1" as m primary, at 21 minutes after a days use. Secondary is my G+ account, 3rd is GTalk, 4th is another G+, 5th is another G+...

Guest lrbpereira

Kernel wakelock? Or Partial wakelock?

I have nothing under Kernel Wakelock but under Partial Wakelock I have "AudioOut_1" as m primary, at 21 minutes after a days use. Secondary is my G+ account, 3rd is GTalk, 4th is another G+, 5th is another G+...

Disable on settings - sound the firts 3 boxes on the sistem sound option.

If you don´t use G+ a lot, go to settings - accounts a syncro and disable auto sync for G+ in your Gmail account. And disable the automatic photo upload in the app.

If you don´t use Gtalk, go to Titanium backup and freeze that app, I have more freezed:

Apollo 1.0 (I use Google Play Music 4.1.513)

Dev Tools 1.0

E-mail 4.1

Facebook 1.9.3 (I only go do Facebook trough the browser, horrible battery drainer)

File Manager 4.0.4 (I use Root Explorer)

Google Talk 4.0.4

Weather and News 1.3.04 (For weather I use snowstorm 2.5.111)

Exchange Services 4.1

Torch 4.0.4

Toolkit Sim 4.0.4

Trebucheet 0.1 (I use Nova Launcher Prime)

Have allways the network on 2g, gps off, gprs off and all the automatic sync off that you don´t need them to autosync...

Also consider to install an app that allows you to stop app´s to start on boot. I use Autostarts 1.75 and I have a lot os apps blocked on boot:

Tapatalk

Exchange Services

Documents to go

Toolkit SIM

Dropbox

Weather and news

Gmail

Google Talk

Youtbe

Euro 2012

Rom managerDropsync

IM+ Pro

Tunein Radio Pro

Clocksync

Cheers

Guest icomdarknet

same here..on tripndroid rom facebook contacts with phone numbers work but not on this one..

I I had to make a full csv yahoo my contacts from hotmail to gmail and then import.