[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest alturismo

I only get deep sleep with francos kernel meanwhile.

Same setup, same sync, ...

on 013 it's nice to have 51 mhz, but idle drain still allot higher here then with deep sleep working.

So I keep more battery life time for real usage.

Comparing kennels just in pure usage there's no real difference to me.

That's my personal experience here and I don't want to turn off syncs just cause of that.

Guest lrbpereira

I only get deep sleep with francos kernel meanwhile.

Same setup, same sync, ...

on 013 it's nice to have 51 mhz, but idle drain still allot higher here then with deep sleep working.

So I keep more battery life time for real usage.

Comparing kennels just in pure usage there's no real difference to me.

That's my personal experience here and I don't want to turn off syncs just cause of that.

Here with 013 kernel deepsleep as normal... and all the cpu scales work normally... As I said you have something pushing always in the memory that don´t allow the phone to rest...

I´m os r6 now :P

Guest Dreadsteel

I just switched to franco r6 and didn't change one thing in the my phone, my phone now deep sleep just fine

thanks for the help guys

Guest ccalby

Hello,

Is the battery issue (something to do with the power management software) fixed in this version?

If I upgrade (from 008 (I think) previous version), will I loose everything such as apps, contacts, etc?

Thanks,

^ Still unanswered :) Any chance on a responce?

Is it worth upgrading? It seems some people are having issues.

Edited by ccalby

Guest rahtrip

If anyone needs a video guide on how to go back to stock and relock the bootloader and unroot the phone let me know. Comes in handy to update for OTA, Hboot and Radio. Or even if u want to send the phone in for service and/or sell it. Just reverted back to stock and its really easy but a little tedious. Been getting better battery. Let me know.

Edited by rahtrip

Guest h00py

^ Still unanswered :) Any chance on a responce?

Is it worth upgrading? It seems some people are having issues.

I think you'll have to try it yourself, some people are having problems with wifi/deep sleep but others like myself ain't having any problems.

Guest n3ocort3x

cpuspy on trips kernel (013) -> unused CPU State : Deep Sleep , wont go under 51 MHz (cant find any wakelocks that can cause this). CPUSpy simply shows unused... (it seems that it

is totally deactivated for me)

cpuspy on franco r6 -> deepsleep works fine....

On francos Kernel: when i fire up my CoPilot and plug in the AC from my car battery go down instead of up...on AC (and that one powers 1 AMP into this phone) Phone gets hot... really hot

This beast is AC Hungry as nothing else I ever experienced...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Alpaone

I flashed 008 (without Gapps) after using stock for the past day. WiFi works. WiFi crashes. WiFi works. WiFi crashes.

That means its not a 013 bug!

Tomorrow im gonna flash stock again and then flash a different sense custom rom and see weather its a general custom rom or only a CM9 bug.

I will try to flash franco r6..

How is your WiFi going n3ocort3x?

Guest n3ocort3x

i cant report any bugs at the moment... i tried with 5 different routers and 4 of them worked fine... 1 was the same old issue but with that one i had also troubles with my laptop...

What Router are you using ? (Maybe a manufactor has a feature that causes the wifi to bug on cm9... i have a lots of theories in the meantime...xD)

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest h00py

@Alphaone What does your serial number begin with? My one's HT24, could it be certain models (HT23/HT25) that are having problems?

Guest dunark

I am having problems connecting to my pc in order to share the pc's internet connection...

Is it possible to re-enable "internet passthrough"?

It worked om the stock rom before rooting but after rooting and changing to CM9

it seems to have stopped working...

my sim-card wont arrive the next few days so i could really use this usb tethering, so that i can start configuring my phone as i like it, right away...

Guest Alpaone

@h00by

My serial number begins with HT 24 either.

@n3ocort3x

I use a Netgear ProSafe Wireless-N WNAP210.

Seems pretty random to me that some custom android rom causes a router to timeout after being connected with the custom, not the stock one, for about 20sec.

I will try some other routers and wifi networks later.

Franco r6 didn't solve the problem. Expected that.

Edited by Alpaone

Guest thatpulseguy

If anyone needs a video guide on how to go back to stock and relock the bootloader and unroot the phone let me know. Comes in handy to update for OTA, Hboot and Radio. Or even if u want to send the phone in for service and/or sell it. Just reverted back to stock and its really easy but a little tedious. Been getting better battery. Let me know.

i would love to see a video on how to do this :)

please let me know where i can find it

Guest n3ocort3x

@ alpaone

guess wich Router causes my problem.... right...Netgear..xD, Others work fine...Linksys,Pirelli,Thomson...

@ all others

My kernel is definately not sleeping. St wake lock and power management prevent it from sleeping. Is trips kernel sleeping for you all ??? (Except for 2) ???

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Dreadsteel

@ alpaone

guess wich Router causes my problem.... right...Netgear..xD, Others work fine...Linksys,Pirelli,Thomson...

@ all others

My kernel is definately not sleeping. St wake lock and power management prevent it from sleeping. Is trips kernel sleeping for you all ??? (Except for 2) ???

Nope, 013 isn't sleeping for me, not even once. I switched to franco r6 and changed nothing on my phone and it went to deepsleep just fine.

Guest FabioPBX

for those of you with router issues.. change your security settings to AES only, do not used TKIP or mixed mode (TKIP +AES).. try that and report back. :)