[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest johnfreeman

it is a step backwards if auto rotation doesnt work.

At least you dont have to worry about screen going blank when rotating. :P

Guest Alpaone

Should it be released?

Yes.

it is a step backwards if auto rotation doesnt work.

If its a step backwards for you, don't use 014. I don't really use it that often.

Guest FrancisFuku

I think you should release it, but also stating clearly in the known issues that the auto-rotation does not work. And maybe leave the link of build 13 for those who can't live without autorotation.

Btw, what are the changes of build 14?

Guest themono

I'm truly not trying to start a flamewar again here, just asking a question - Trip, did you implement that check to stop Franco's kernel booting in 014?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Version 014 is now available make sure to flash the boot.img from the OP or the one included in the zip file.

I'm truly not trying to start a flamewar again here, just asking a question - Trip, did you implement that check to stop Franco's kernel booting in 014?

No as i was told that he properly credited me

Guest manwar25

Version 014 is now available make sure to flash the boot.img from the OP or the one included in the zip file.

No as i was told that he properly credited me

Thanks Trip very much

Which Gapps should be flashed? Your Zip or the official one?

Edited by manwar25

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks Trip very much

Which Gapps should be flashed? Your Zip or the official one?

When you flash the provided zipfile from the OP (directly after flashing rom) you get exactly my setup and thus knowing that i have tested it. Also i can give no support on Google's gapps, i can give it on my own package tough.

Also i can finally confirm that my kernel isnt deep-sleeping BUT a new kernel will provided as add-on (its being rebased to nVidia's tegra standards) and it will fix deep sleep

Guest FrancisFuku

It's weird but my screen auto-rotates with build 14! (coming from 13, no wipe, stock kernel and Trip's gapps) It's the same situation with the other CM9 port: it works for some users, and doesn't for others.

Btw, I still have sometimes to press the hang-up button twice to hang-up. Not a big issue though, just mentionning it.

Edited by FrancisFuku

Guest Joel lock

It's weird but my screen auto-rotates with build 14! (coming from 13, no wipe, stock kernel and Trip's gapps) It's the same situation with the other CM9 port: it works for some users, and doesn't for others.

Btw, I still have sometimes to press the hang-up button twice to hang-up. Not a big issue though, just mentionning it.

does the screen turns black when rotating?

Guest n3ocort3x

Hey trip:

Screen rotation: Look in Z-Device Test (or in gps status) there is the answer...xD i think its driver related... g sensor doesent work... (CM Source bug it seems)

WLAN: still weak signal ( no prob for me... as long as a signal is there...)

GPS: 1st attempt 40 sec... second 5 sec

DS: not working (but you posted above that an updated kernel will be released)

Lokking forward to it...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey trip:

Screen rotation: Look in Z-Device Test (or in gps status) there is the answer...xD i think its driver related... g sensor doesent work... (CM Source bug it seems)

WLAN: still weak signal ( no prob for me... as long as a signal is there...)

GPS: 1st attempt 40 sec... second 5 sec

DS: not working (but you posted above that an updated kernel will be released)

Lokking forward to it...

I have no problems with the wlan speed so it seems, at least for me, it just an optical error

Guest n3ocort3x

I have no problems with the wlan speed so it seems, at least for me, it just an optical error

ok checked it again... its a bug in optic...xD

Guest Alpaone

Same here. I have the same wifi speed as on other devices but the signal is displayed as weaker.

Does 014 come with a 3.X Kernel?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Same here. I have the same wifi speed as on other devices but the signal is displayed as weaker.

Does 014 come with a 3.X Kernel?

No still work in progress

Guest manwar25

Great update as usual. I like the new lock screen options so much butI can't use my device with no rotation so I restored back v.12

Is there any way to get the new lock screen option to v.12? I mean which file or apk should be flashed in recovery to get it?

Once again Thanks Trip...Your progress with this Rom is Excellent.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Great update as usual. I like the new lock screen options so much butI can't use my device with no rotation so I restored back v.12

Is there any way to get the new lock screen option to v.12? I mean which file or apk should be flashed in recovery to get it?

Once again Thanks Trip...Your progress with this Rom is Excellent.

Not possible

Btw how long does it take for the cpu to enter deepsleep state?

nvm i fixed it

Guest FrancisFuku

On my device, when deep sleep was working, you have to wait a few seconds after your device is locked (according to CPU spy at least).