[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest apascual89

0B644026YR977452V. A few more beers!

Trip what are the chances of you updating the Tripndroid Rom? Echo fix, etc.....

Thanks for all you do!!

Guest apascual89
I really wish I had the time... to code like this but its really interessting to follow your github... damn...bloody fast..xD

How does one even start ? I have no idea how to begin to learn::D

Guest TripNRaVeR

How does one even start ? I have no idea how to begin to learn: :D

The easiest way with learning develop kernels is try to recompile one from github and work from there, thats what i did.

Guest n3ocort3x

How does one even start ? I have no idea how to begin to learn: :D

I started with Debian Linux to build up some networks and compiled a few Kernels wich i modded... And most important... read read read...(I want to mention Linux Kernel in a Nutshell and understanding the Linux Kernel wich helped me most).

2 Years of JAVA coding... after that i switched to C coding. Not the hard stuff. I dont even come close to such a work like trips...There is a lot of skill and time needed....

as trip mentioned before... Github is a good source for learning.

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest TripNRaVeR

I dont even come close to such a work like trips...There is a lot of skill and time

Lol i started coding with Android a year ago without any knowledge of coding except some php/mysql stuff soo you dont really need to have skills you must really WANT it and you must like it. I learned purely from trail and error i recently started read some stuff to backup my knowledge of standard stuff you need all the time because using google for every function took me way to long xD

Guest tachymeter

A returning bug (happened with 003, 004, 010, 012 & 013) is that all locally stored music is stuttering alot, but not all the time, when played with a random music player (Apollo, Spotify, Winamp)... Tried rebooting, clearing the device and reflashing. Can't think of anything else I could try.

Guest n3ocort3x

maybe i see things to hard and think to complicated...xD beside evening school is hard to get into it... i want it.... but i dont have the time actually... we must code for our school stuff wich is really boring...xD but in 2 weeks exams are done and i have time for the "important" things in life..xD

But even watch the steps on github is really amazing... Keep it up

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest TripNRaVeR

maybe i see things to hard and think to complicated...xD beside evening school is hard to get into it... i want it.... but i dont have the time actually... we must code for our school stuff wich is really boring...xD but in 2 weeks exams are done and i have time for the "important" things in life..xD

But even watch the steps on github is really amazing... Keep it up

Thank you :)

Guest benjamilangsted

hi all

Im frome denmark so sry for the bad english :-)

I have root my one x and the i have installed the cm9 mod , following this guide http://www.theandroidsoul.com/cyanogenmod-9-cm9-for-htc-one-x-is-here/ - with the latest rom "download 14" and kernel..

I followed the guide step by step..

it was going great , until i should restart the phone and then the cm9 should run..

BUT. now its just stand at the cyanogonmod startup screen end there its be .. :-/ what do i have doing wrong :-( now i have a phone i cant use .. :-(

If somebody can help or hafe the solution, please answare :-) , shall it load for long at that screen at the first startup or ? :-/

Thanks for your time

Best regards

Benjamin.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hold youre powerbutton 10sec till it reboots then it should boot into os again

Trip, so Bluetooth works on the new kernel?

It turns on and starts searching so i guess it does

Guest rayanlim

hi all

Im frome denmark so sry for the bad english :-)

I have root my one x and the i have installed the cm9 mod , following this guide http://www.theandroi...-one-x-is-here/ - with the latest rom "download 14" and kernel..

it was going great , until i should restart the phone and then the cm9 should run..

BUT. now its just stand at the cyanogonmod startup screen end there its be .. :-/ what do i have doing wrong :-( now i have a phone i cant use .. :-(

If somebody can help or hafe the solution, please answare :-) , shall it load for long at that screen at the first startup or ? :-/

Thanks for your time

Best regards

Benjamin.

same goes mine. I experience this everytime my battery runs out completely though

Edited by rayanlim

Guest ronnytri

Hi all,

my name is ronny, now iam using the lastest rom from cyanogenmod 9 version 14, but iam facing a problem with bluetooth can't turn on also tethering & portable hotspot can't turn on...do you all facing same probem with me...???

or how i can fix this so i can use this feature...thanks for any help from all of you

bravo cyanogen...

thanks 4 all

I have root my one x and the i have installed the cm9 mod , following this guide http://www.theandroi...-one-x-is-here/ - with the latest rom "download 14" and kernel..

Try to format (wipe) the /data and /system partitions from the recovery between the steps 16) and 17) of the guide you followed.

The solution was given by Nightranger73 in this thread a while ago.

There's a more detailed process here (wiping the /data is at step 24)

Edited by a2b

Guest Juggas

Hi,

I guess "fixing wifi stuff" is not including "Wifi hotspot"? That´s the only reason that I switched back to stock.

Thanks for amazing work:)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi,

I guess "fixing wifi stuff" is not including "Wifi hotspot"? That´s the only reason that I switched back to stock.

Thanks for amazing work:)

That should be fixed with the 3.0 kernel or a later version of 2.6.39.4 to fix it the wifi drivers need to be rewrited

Hi all,

my name is ronny, now iam using the lastest rom from cyanogenmod 9 version 14, but iam facing a problem with bluetooth can't turn on also tethering & portable hotspot can't turn on...do you all facing same probem with me...???

or how i can fix this so i can use this feature...thanks for any help from all of you

bravo cyanogen...

thanks 4 all

SaDoKa did a kind of review of what is currently not working on 014 a few posts ago here

btw, the solution for the battery issue (#13) is to wipe battery stats from recovery

it might also help for #12

Edited by a2b

Guest amigo_s

When it comes to kernels I'm a real noob, but I'd like to know what is the main difference between the 3.1 kernel and the current 2.6.39.4 kernel? What kind of improvements can we expect from this?

Edited by amigo_s

Guest baxadfrukt

Excellent rom!

Have not seen that someone else has mentioned anything about the sound when you have headphones. Everything sounds good when the screen is on, but once it goes off it starts the music sound strange, as it is played in slow motion.

Guest LCadejo

Hey guys, im a first time poster on this forums and im having some issues, but first of all, this rom is awesme! anyways, my GPS is not locking and i have some apps that are FC (instafram wont stay open for more then 2 seconds). Now, i figure is i re wipe everything a flash everything will be fine, but the problem is i cant boot into the recovery! When i shut down the phone it just reboots, and when i try to run the recovery it flashes for a split second and then it reboot into the normal os. can someone PLEASE help me solve this issue?

Guest CillBlinton

Hey guys, im a first time poster on this forums and im having some issues, but first of all, this rom is awesme! anyways, my GPS is not locking and i have some apps that are FC (instafram wont stay open for more then 2 seconds). Now, i figure is i re wipe everything a flash everything will be fine, but the problem is i cant boot into the recovery! When i shut down the phone it just reboots, and when i try to run the recovery it flashes for a split second and then it reboot into the normal os. can someone PLEASE help me solve this issue?

fastboot erase cache

Guest Pharoxx

Anyone else experiencing camera crashes on 0014, i flashed the new boot img and the rom, didn't do a full wipe, wiped the camera app cache though...

The camera still crashes qll the time and exposure is too bright... Any ideas"