[29-04] [ROM] AOKP - Endeavor Unleashed | Users Choice

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering is proud to hereby announce the release of AOKP for the HTC Endeavor phone.

This rom is built completely from aokp source so there will be no sense parts in it.

Working:

- Mobile network (data, calls, sms etc.)

- GPS

- Bluetooth

- Bluetooth tethering

- Wifi

- Hardware acceleration (2D/3D)

- Audio

- MIC (recording)

Not working:

- Camera

- Wifi hotspot

- Hardware video decoder

Mobile data will take a lot of time to correctly connect, there's not much you can do about it just wait untill it correctly connects. I'm investigating this issue currently. When it is connected is stable, it will not disconnect this happens only after a reboot or after initial setup.

Features:

Menu key is remapped to recent task button, long press home brings up recent apps.

This rom doesnt include gapps you need to flash them seperately.

Installation instructions:

- First flash the boot.img manually via "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

boot.img is included in the zip but you can download it here also: http://www.mediafire...2a940givgezi5cw

- Go into recovery and flash the rom

rom wil superwipe everything 2 times no need for manually wiping (system, data. cache will be wiped!!!)

- Reboot

- Enjoy AOKP brought to you by TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Screenshots:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Download:

http://www.mediafire...kiane2ua941d0xg

Disclaimer:

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering accepts no claims for anything that may happen to youre device because of flashing our software. This is youre own responsibillity.

First, do not use my work without explicit permission! Secondly, XDA doesnt want my work on there "forum" therefore you dont have permission to use my work as a base and then post it on XDA. It will still be my work! Neither you have permission to use my work as a base for MIUI roms and then post it on XDA. None of this is my personal choice, it is XDA that doesnt want my work so obey the rules!

Guest TripNRaVeR

OMG the speed is amazing.. i dont seem to have as much screen flicker either..

I noticed that to LOL its way then cm9 if i'm correct.

Guest guitarfreak

I cant seem to get into recovery to flash the gapps lol.. Ive tried rebooting from the power menu, from boot menu and via adb... doesnt seem to work

Guest TripNRaVeR

LOL common people that is explained a million times

If ya cant acces recovery "fastboot erase cache" and then you can enter recovery

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip there's no sharing policy here. Does the same request to one for aosp stand for this rom too mate?

You can use the stuff from this rom for youre senseless rom without any problems as long as you keep them away from XDA, they want anything i produce.

Edit:

Thanks for youre information i forgot to add the disclaimer

Guest zigmundkz

USB-host support extremely needed. That would be a killer-feature.

Where can I get kernel sources?

Edited by zigmundkz

Guest ptr_hamilton

USB-host support extremely needed. That would be a killer-feature.

Where can I get kernel sources?

HTC did not release kernel sources yet, how should Trip be able to?

Edited by ptr_hamilton

Guest leejames554

You can use the stuff from this rom for youre senseless rom without any problems as long as you keep them away from XDA, they want anything i produce.

Edit:

Thanks for youre information i forgot to add the disclaimer

No prob. Thinking of directing the post to here get Paul some additional traffic :). Nice one bud. Great work

Guest ModacoLoginIstDoof

When do you want to release it?

I swear I will not post it to XDA-Developers, I swear!

I just want to compile it my own, why don't you release the Source?

AOKP Rom is Open Source!

Guest KKteam

You have to release the sources because android is open source. Otherwise you are offending the android open source license..

Edited by KKteam

Guest TripNRaVeR

You have to release the sources because android is open source. Otherwise you are offending the android open source licence..

I dont have to release the sources, i'm not offending any license. Ps. please point me to the HTC Sense source i need some parts from it to get everything working :)

Guest KKteam

Sense is not open source because it's self written code. But you just customized existing code: AOKP.

And yes, you are offending android's and / or AOKP's license.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Sense is not open source because it's self written code. But you just customized existing code: AOKP.

And yes, you are offending android's and / or AOKP's license.

Lol you obvisiously dont know what you are talking about, discussion closed. I'm not offending any license.

ps. HTC Sense is based on Google Android source

But again discusion closed, 1 more post about source and you will be reported

Guest KKteam

Have fun reporting me ;) Hope it feels good.. But it's a shame not to release sources.. you're blocking the whole community with your egoism.

Guest sumeshd
You have to release the sources because android is open source. Otherwise you are offending the android open source license..

Then go compile it urself..