Unlocked ZTE Skate £117.90

Guest Jeff 66

Guest Jeff 66

The daily deal website Ibood has the ZTE Skate for £109.95 plus £7.95 delivery.

That's cheaper than buying it directly from Orange, and it's unlocked, without all the Orange bloat on it.

I wonder if its the branded monte carlo or an actual zte skate,not that there is a difference other than having zte on the phone is more appealing than monte carlo.

I can see no reference to monte carlo on that site.If it is a zte skate,then its a good deal!

Edited by Guest

Guest gillestuur

I wonder if its the branded monte carlo or an actual zte skate,not that there is a difference other than having zte on the phone is more appealing than monte carlo.

I can see no reference to monte carlo on that site.If it is a zte skate,then its a good deal!

When it says ZTE Skate. It would probably be a ZTE Skate.

s***.. The device is already sold out on ibood.nl. Would really like to have a ZTE skate instead of a Monte Carlo ;)

Guest trueno2k

I think people would probably go for the G300 rather than the Skate, seeing as this is cheaper than the Skate even when you unlock it from Specialize on eBay!... If the Skate was priced under 100£ with free shipping, then I would say it would be a cracking deal!...

And face it ArmV6 processors are starting to feel the strain from demanding New ROMs... If it was me I would stick to Skate if you have one and wait for one ZTE or Huawei are soon to be releasing or buy the G300 if you on a lower spec'ed device if you're after a good budget device

Edited by trueno2k

• 2 weeks later...