ICS cm9 rom flash compatibility?

Guest iReece

Guest iReece

So, yeah. As the title suggests, I just wondered, does flash player work on tilals ICS cyanogenmod rom?

Because I looked on the original post, and saw nothing.

It worked fine on joyos and miui.

But, the I player app closes when I open it and redirects me to the web. Whereas joyos simply used the app, and flash player says it is installed, it has the button and all, but the flash still isn't working. I've rebooted.

Just wondered. Is flash ACTUALLY compatible with tilals cm9 port?...

Guest razzmataz1478

So, yeah. As the title suggests, I just wondered, does flash player work on tilals ICS cyanogenmod rom?

Because I looked on the original post, and saw nothing.

It worked fine on joyos and miui.

But, the I player app closes when I open it and redirects me to the web. Whereas joyos simply used the app, and flash player says it is installed, it has the button and all, but the flash still isn't working. I've rebooted.

Just wondered. Is flash ACTUALLY compatible with tilals cm9 port?...

Flash isn't compatible with ics. And never will be. Adobe are phasing out mobile flash.

Guest block18

In the latest update of Adobe Flash:

This update to Adobe Flash Player 11 includes compatibility with Android 4 supported devices, performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability. The complete set of release notes can be found at: http://adobe.ly/H0xv8K.

Guest felystar

Flash isn't compatible with ics. And never will be. Adobe are phasing out mobile flash.

I think youre wrong. My brother has got a G Nexus and has Flash Player.

Guest timoti111

Flash arm6 is not compatible.

Yes it is but only for 2.3.5 and 2.3.7 and i used it until im not using your ICS it is really very good i think it is the best rom for Skate :) . Much times i go back to GB but than back to ICS :D .Thanks for your rom much Tilal :)

Edited by timoti111

Guest razzmataz1478

Yes it is but only for 2.3.5 and 2.3.7 and i used it until im not using your ICS it is really very good i think it is the best rom for Skate :) . Much times i go back to GB but than back to ICS :D .Thanks for your rom much Tilal :)

Yeah so to sum up. You can't get flash on any ics rom on the skate :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Aw, well. Still have my iPad I suppose... iPlayer is nicer on that anyway. But it's wifi only...

Tether?

Guest iReece

Tether?

Never thought of that :)

That drains the battery massively though, doesn't it? :0 and it uses a lot more data than just watching the programme would doesn't it?...

• 3 months later...
Guest CavemanJames

just a question does cm9 work with the zte skate

Yes, look for ColdFusionX, that's tilal9661's port of CM9 and is very good and stable. As far as the Skate's capabilities, it's pretty much feature complete.

Or, if you really wanted, look for ColdFushionX 2, that's Jelly Bean instead.

Guest omegavesko
just a question does cm9 work with the zte skate

Yes, there are several ports. Tilal's ColdFusionX is probably the most popular and well documented one.