MIUI 2.3.7 MOD By Isaac-Desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

hi all.i manage to port MIUI 2.3.7 MOD to our pulse. fast rom quite like um840 from Pier11 and cm6

not working...camera button (physical and screen button) so no possibility to take pic/record video...

no light with led

you can call but people can't call (the line is busy) and every sms received comes sneaking.

I mean no vibro/sound, nothing.

help about these points above would be appreciated

the rest seem to be working...

to have the best settings : lock home in memory in settings/performance settings

menu/more/adw settings/presets:choose fast

enable jit in settings/performance settings...

link for screen http://www.mediafire.com/?m1vjbkm6khuleiz

link with traditional governors http://www.mediafire...9woka1oal9dncbs

link with smartass/interactiveX/....from Destructor http://www.mediafire...tidq9323v9k7v2b oc at 710 ...( some device can't afford it)

i would like to thanks Dr.flo/Pier11/Twrock/Destructor and many others that i forget (sorry :blush: ).thanks for being my mentors; for your knowledge that you share and teach; and thanks for your patience .i learned a lot with you all...

Edited by desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

edit:browser is not working ...will update soon with working browser..i hope :P

edit2: updated links

Edited by desalesouche

Guest hzf

great job :)

installed 2nd link, browser,market fine, the usual mac address problem.

installed quickpic to have gallery app, 3rd party camera not solving the button problem :(

and again, excellent work and confirmed fast :)

Guest desalesouche

is a mod or a port from which the devices? and can we see screenshots?

it is a port from huawei um840 the original rom is ported by Javier Sirenz to um840... MIUI like from Isaac.

screenshot soon... :)

Edited by desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

friends, shows that the mobile network is busy

hi...you mean wifi? wifi is working for me

and mobile network is working too

Edited by desalesouche

Guest sun lbx

This ROM would be super if it had no network bugs.

I can make calls & send sms, but people can't call me (the line is busy) and every sms i receive comes sneaking.

Raising the volume didn't help, of course.

Guest desalesouche

This ROM would be super if it had no network bugs.

I can make calls & send sms, but people can't call me (the line is busy) and every sms i receive comes sneaking.

Raising the volume didn't help, of course.

hi thx for feed back.going to try to resolve bug...and add this bug on first post .

i really like that rom and i hope that all problems would be solved.

i do like it because it is very fast...thx to the launcher i think but what else explain the rapidity of that rom? system ui apk ? did you have green screen bug ? for the moment i had none.so i try; comparing cm7 from pier11 /onyx from twrock and that miui 2.3.7; to find which part could create the green screen bug...hope i will find :)

Guest sun lbx

No green screen in my case, but again: i never ever had it.

This MIUI rom seems really faster that cm7.2

At least games are smoother (yeah, still gaming a lot :) )

Guest desalesouche

i think it is because of the launcher (adw launcher ex v1.3.3.56).can you try cm7.2 from pier or onyx with that launcher and tel me if it the same smooth with your game? don't forget to delete original adw thx

Guest desalesouche

@desalesouche

Are those tweaks mentioned up there for the second link kernel tweaks or rom tweaks? :)

hi. if you speak about smartass governors and interactive; etc it is kernel 2.6.32.9 by pier 11 originally but destructor took it and add governors you can set gov in settings Edited by desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

So by overclocked you mean that it can go up till 710, but default will stay at 528 (first boot), right?

no. destructor made the governors boot image with cpu set at 710.so if you boot it you will set at 710...but it can be set to 749...i can handle 729 but i freeze at 749...so you have to know if you can handle 71O...if you can't but you boot it may be you would have the chance to quickly set it at the max you can afford before freeze or bootloop....

i manage to do so with a preset at 749 that my device could'nt handle...

Guest D-D-

no. destructor made the governors boot image with cpu set at 710.so if you boot it you will set at 710...but it can be set to 749...i can handle 729 but i freeze at 749...so you have to know if you can handle 71O...if you can't but you boot it may be you would have the chance to quickly set it at the max you can afford before freeze or bootloop....

i manage to do so with a preset at 749 that my device could'nt handle...

Well that's actually the problem :)

My phone max is 691, that's why I wanted to know if it can be set before booting.

Nvm, I'll try the other version.

Guest desalesouche

Well that's actually the problem :)

My phone max is 691, that's why I wanted to know if it can be set before booting.

Nvm, I'll try the other version.

may be i can do a back up set a 691 for you...what do you think

Guest D-D-

may be i can do a back up set a 691 for you...what do you think

Well the thing is that even if you make it to apply on boot to be 691, it will try to start with 710 and I don't think it would work.

It's ok, I'll use the newest pier boot image instead (but will do that tomorrow, 2am is a little late now :) ).

Guest desalesouche

would you like to try this initd file? copy it in system/etc/initd/ and reboot and test

http://www.mediafire.com/?frl263g31b2lhg8

may be it would help you for gaming i test it with onyx...test made with antutu benchmark and fps2d

without this initd file ...fps2d= avg=29 with avg =41

without this initd file antutu 2 d=146 / 3 d=234 with 2d= 114 /3d= 285

give feed back please

Guest destruct0r

Hi desalesouche!

Great work! Green screen does not appears, but there is a bug: hardware green key isn't working :( with init.d tweak in neocore 16fps, without tweak 27

UPD: Something goes wrong, retest with neocore shows 27.7 fps

UPD: Keypad lights doesn't works

UPD: Unlock slider on screen doesn't appears after turning on screen by pressing power or menu key

UPD: Try to call to my phone from another mobile - seems like my phone is busy

Edited by destruct0r

Guest desalesouche

Hi desalesouche!

Great work! Green screen does not appears, but there is a bug: hardware green key isn't working :( with init.d tweak in neocore 16fps, without tweak 27

hi and thx...hope i will soon have time to finish that rom...did you see the call bug? can't receive call... and i don't know how to solve it ...do you have an idea or some of your friends? for me it is the main problem...i could port/copy miui 2.3.7 on onyx or cm7 structure but it wouldn't be the same ...may be the call bug is related to framework? i feel completely noob with this last question...help is welcome about all bug on that rom....off top did you try the last onyx i tweaked a little and add your governors http://android.modac...20#entry1947655 Edited by desalesouche