MIUI 2.3.7 MOD By Isaac-Desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

Guest destruct0r

No ideas, no friends :( Maybe in framework-res?

OFFTOP: Yes, i am try your tweaked Onyx ROM - green screen everywhere, Beats audio - it's not for my cheap earphones - no difference. Did you need a new kernel build with 2wcr(two-way-call-recording) support? If it needed, i'm post it

Guest desalesouche

No ideas, no friends :( Maybe in framework-res?

OFFTOP: Yes, i am try your tweaked Onyx ROM - green screen everywhere, Beats audio - it's not for my cheap earphones - no difference. Did you need a new kernel build with 2wcr(two-way-call-recording) support? If it needed, i'm post it

hi .ok for the new kernel.will test it. :) ...

i think that people like pier11/dev should really have a look on that miui 2.3.7 rom ...it is the only one 2.3.7 without green screen bug...... so it could help to fix cm7.2 or onyx...

and if somebody can help to solve bugs ...it would be appreciated :)

Guest desalesouche

can I see screenshots of the firmware? an original or simply miui cm7 with a modified design?

hi.first post edited with screen... heu i don't know yet for the firmware .install it and you might have the answer... Edited by desalesouche

Guest destruct0r

there is a new kernel build for MIUI 2.3.7 MOD By Isaac-Desalesouche . It supports 2WCR(two-way-call-recording) - seems like only few HTC devices support it. Programs to record calls from cellular line are: rVoix, CallRecorder.

Default CPU frequencies are min=245 max=528

Download

Guest Dr Who

it's not miui rom port. it's cm7.2 with name miui

So, makes you wonder why people are finding it faster than the other CM7.2 ports available...........related to the lack of incoming calls?

Guest desalesouche

So, makes you wonder why people are finding it faster than the other CM7.2 ports available...........related to the lack of incoming calls?

difference between cm7.2 and this rom =launcher...system ui framework apk... faster and the most important no green screen bug....that last point should be study ....

Guest desalesouche

there is a new kernel build for MIUI 2.3.7 MOD By Isaac-Desalesouche . It supports 2WCR(two-way-call-recording) - seems like only few HTC devices support it. Programs to record calls from cellular line are: rVoix, CallRecorder.

Default CPU frequencies are min=245 max=528

Download

thx destructor will test it...i have a lot to test as now i have the huawei honor... ^_^ does that kernell work on cm7.2 or onyx?

Guest desalesouche

Tested it with Onyx ROM - works, may work with clean CM72

which rvoix to download? the one for htc on goole play?