[ROM] AzurMetal 3 [NORMAL and AD2SDX] - with Azur-Holo theme

Guest superandrex

Guest giuntafede

Ora è chiaro! Resta il fatto che ancora della azurmetal non abbiamo ancora notizie...

Now it's clear! By the way we still have no news about azurmetal..

Guest topolo

Ora è chiaro! Resta il fatto che ancora della azurmetal non abbiamo ancora notizie...

Now it's clear! By the way we still have no news about azurmetal..

Tramite google sono risalito a questo link, ma niente notizie nuove

Guest superandrex

I flash this rom ..

In fact, it says in the instructions on the app: install the game, disable the fix and restart. (it is not "desire s mode" is only a change to the build.prop). :D

Guest giuntafede

To me the "contacts" app stops working after a few minutes, I don't know why: when I install the rom it works, but after some usage it doesn't work any more.. Any clue? By the way it's a good mod, the only thing is that in some situations words are not well readable, such as in the notification bar

edit: I reinstalled and now "contacts" works

Edited by giuntafede

Guest superandrex

To install you have done like a guide? (full wipe - restore stock rom - install AzurMetal)?

No bip mobile apn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: >_>

Explain yourself better, I can not understand what your problem.

Guest Eduard1234

che recovery mi consigli di usare? ha anche l'overclock? e in che ext consigli di formattare la partizione per l'ad2sdx? grazie

Edited by Eduard1234

Guest Dallasegan

L'area delle notifiche senza l'interfaccia acer è molto scura, si fa fatica a leggere le scritte, c'è un modo per risolvere?

Comunque complimenti per la rom, funziona benissimo e grazie per il supporto a questo terminale :)

The notification area without the acer interface is very dark, it is hard to read the writing, there is a way to solve?

Anyway congratulations for the rom, it works great and thanks for your support to this device. :)

Edited by Dallasegan

Guest Dallasegan

Anche io ho lo stesso problema con l'applicazione contatti, ho anche provato a reinstallare, ma ho sempre lo stesso problema: interruzione imprevista del processo, riprovare.

in compenso telefono, chiamate e preferiti funziona....

Also I have the same problem with the contacts application, I also tried to reinstall, but I have always the same problem: the process terminated unexpectedly, please try again.

But phone calls and favorite works ....

Edited by Dallasegan

Guest topolo

Non trovato difetti rilevanti, anche se ho installato subito holo launcer rimuovendo quelli di deault e, +contatti come gestione rubrica telefonate sms. Mi ero affezzionato alla gestione della wifi, gps, ecc.. come nella B-Rabbit derivata dalla CM7.. ma non si puo' avere tutto, almeno per ora..

Mi funziona benissimo anche il vivavoce collegato con l'autoradio, cosa che con le derivate dalla CM7 non andava per un bag..

Not found significant defects, even though I installed immediately holo Launcer removing those deault and + contacts as address book management calls sms. I had affezzionato the management of wifi, gps, etc. .. as in B-Rabbit derived from CM7 .. but you can not 'have it all, at least for now ..

I connected the speakerphone works well with the radio, what with that derived from the CM7 not going for a bag ..

Guest giuntafede

ho installato subito holo launcer rimuovendo quelli di deault

Come riesci a togliere il launcher di default? Anch'io volevo aggiungere holo launcher (anche perché ho pagato la versione full) e magari anche holo locker, ma se li aggiungo si "sovrappongono" ad ADW, il quale si accende di default ogni volta che avvio il cellulare... Come hai fatto a toglierlo?

How do you manage to remove the default launcher? I wanted to add holo launcher too (also because I have payed the full version) and maybe holo locker, but if I add them the simply "overlay" ADW, which opens by default every time I turn the phone on... How did you manage to remove it?

Edited by giuntafede

Guest giuntafede

Anche io ho lo stesso problema con l'applicazione contatti, ho anche provato a reinstallare, ma ho sempre lo stesso problema: interruzione imprevista del processo, riprovare.

in compenso telefono, chiamate e preferiti funziona....

Devi seguire la guida completa che c'è nel link, ovvero devi reinstallare la "ROM stock", o far partire lo zip disponibile nella stessa pagina.

You shoud follow the complete guide that can be found in the link, that is you have to re-install the "stock ROM", or flash the zip file available in the same page

Guest Dallasegan

Ho fatto come da guida, sono tornato alla rom stock, ho fatto vari wipe reset e tutto quello che serve e poi ho installato, ora uso contatti+ al posto della normale rubrica per evitare il problema :)

I followed guide, I went back to the stock rom, I made various reset and wipe and then I installed it, now i use contatti+ instead of the normal contacts address book to avoid the problem :)

Guest topolo

Come riesci a togliere il launcher di default? Anch'io volevo aggiungere holo launcher (anche perché ho pagato la versione full) e magari anche holo locker, ma se li aggiungo si "sovrappongono" ad ADW, il quale si accende di default ogni volta che avvio il cellulare... Come hai fatto a toglierlo?

How do you manage to remove the default launcher? I wanted to add holo launcher too (also because I have payed the full version) and maybe holo locker, but if I add them the simply "overlay" ADW, which opens by default every time I turn the phone on... How did you manage to remove it?

Se vai in "gestione applicazioni" e apri ADW, Clicca su "cancella predefinite"

A memoria la procedura che ho eseguito

1)Ho installato la rom

2)installato link2sd

3)installato holo louncer free

4)installato +Contatti + tastiera swiftkey

5)Premendo su home chiede quale louncer impostare come predefinito.Ho scelto holo

6)Aperto link2sd e disinstallato ADW e impostato il link automatico sulle opzioni di link2sd

7)installato il resto dei programmi

If you go to "manage applications" and open ADW, click on "delete settings"

In memory of the procedure that I run

1) I installed the rom

2) installed Link2SD

3) installed holo louncer free

4) + Contact + installed SwiftKey keyboard

5) If you press home asks what louncer set as predefinito.Ho chosen holo

6) Open Link2SD and uninstalled ADW and set the automatic link on options for Link2SD

7) installed on the rest of the programs

Guest BlackDiamond87

Ciao ragazzi potete dirmi se in questa rom c'è quel fastidioso bug che fa laggare il sistema non appena si scatta una foto o si vede un video? State riscontrando questo problema come descritto dall'utente qui ?

Hi guys! Could you tell me if this rom has that annoying bug which makes the phone laggy as soon as you see a video or use camera? Are you facing this problem as described here?