T-Mobile UK Owners

Guest adamyounus

Guest adamyounus

Hi,

I am a very disappointed T-Mobile customer with a HTC One X. HTC are on 1.29 and we still running 1.26!

Can someone please post a step-by-step guide for noobs how we T-mobile customers can update to 1.29!

I don't care if I lose my warranty because T-Mobile aren't even aware that there are updates available!

Thank you for your help in advance!

Adam

Guest 99 Red Ovoids

I have an unbranded One X and I'm still on 1.28, they haven't pushed 1.29 to all handsets yet. I know that many networks are still working on the 1.28 update, for instance Three have only just released theirs.

Of course, the inevitable delay caused by carriers is why I've made a point of only purchasing unbranded handsets for the last 3 years.

Guest Gonzo99

Hi,

Also T-Mobile user here. Have you done the manual software update check in settings? I got the update to 1.28 last week, and it made a HUGE difference to battery life.

Go to Settings | Software Updates | Check Now

In passing, I've actually been impressed with TMo's customer service in terms of replacing my phone (just about to get my third) because of hardware problems. I was expecting a fight but they've been helpful both times so have slightly restored my faith in customer support. Glad I stayed with them now, especially since I got the phone for £20 on an upgrade with only an 18 month contract - should be just in time for the HTC TWO :)

• 1 month later...