ICE CREAM SANDWICH STYLED ROM

Guest abhi922

Guest racer_guru

Awesome rom buddy..

Almost no errors.. Best ROM available for XCD 28.. but u cn bring the System UI more closer to ICS..still bit diff is thr..

n bro vich sftwr do u use 4 dissecting the ROM..plss tell me bro..

Guest redhawkuk

Nice looking ROM however is there any way to remove the 2 semicircles in the top left and top right corners of the screen??

Also the white squares at the top when you slide between desktops can this be removed or made to disappear quicker??

Richard S.

Guest abhi922

Awesome rom buddy..

Almost no errors.. Best ROM available for XCD 28.. but u cn bring the System UI more closer to ICS..still bit diff is thr..

n bro vich sftwr do u use 4 dissecting the ROM..plss tell me bro..

thanx dude for your compliments.......

I make all my roms development from inside my phone not on computer .....

Edited by abhi922

Guest abhi922

Nice looking ROM however is there any way to remove the 2 semicircles in the top left and top right corners of the screen??

Also the white squares at the top when you slide between desktops can this be removed or made to disappear quicker??

Richard S.

thanx but this is not possible to remove these semi-circles.............

Edited by abhi922

Guest ironzy

this zip seems to be corrupt aswell, ive downloaded it twice and everytime i try to remove some of the apps it keeps returning an error, it was the same with the xperia styled rom aswell, anybody else having the same problem?

Guest abhi922

awesome rom very fast n almost everything is working nic work abhi :-)

:) :) :) :) ...............................thanx..................................... :) :) :) :)

Guest abhi922

this zip seems to be corrupt aswell, ive downloaded it twice and everytime i try to remove some of the apps it keeps returning an error, it was the same with the xperia styled rom aswell, anybody else having the same problem?

what is the error?????? please explain it because others have no problem regarding this rom................

Guest ironzy

what is the error?????? please explain it because others have no problem regarding this rom................

just says the zip is corrupt everytime i try to remove some of the app apk's

Guest plegdroid

just says the zip is corrupt everytime i try to remove some of the app apk's

evening, how are trying to remove the apps from the zip file? :)

• 2 months later...
Guest d2sarwono

Hi,

I installed this rom (and deadlink's gen2 kernel) on my zte-u v852 freddo since I could not find special rom for it

The rom works fine and faster than standard 2.2.2 rom (using antutu benchmark) but the downsides are the sensors wont work and the camera is only 2 mp..

Fyi zte freddo has almost same spec than racer (Msm7227, 2.8" resistive, etc) so i thought that the rom would be compatible... I'd appreciate if you could help me solve those issues since tigtex's and racerboy roms have same issues with sensors & camera but also can't detect the cellular network..

Many thanks in advance

Guest equiliym

all 2.3 roms have sensor issues and camera on some racer models.. as for network you might be using gen1 kernel and files on gen2 device or vice versa

edit: could you also upload your 2.2.2 dump?

Edited by equiliym

Guest d2sarwono

I would if I could.. I've read somewhere that dump required to be done by pc isn't it? Well the problem is I don't have one.. Lol...

I'll ask a friend from freddo group to do it for me and I'll give you the download link later..

Thank you very much equilym.. ^^

Guest equiliym

I would if I could.. I've read somewhere that dump required to be done by pc isn't it? Well the problem is I don't have one.. Lol...

I'll ask a friend from freddo group to do it for me and I'll give you the download link later..

Thank you very much equilym.. ^^

have you made a backup of your 2.2.2? if you flashed a custom rom and you didnt backup your old one or dumped then i guess its useless

Guest equiliym

Yup i did backed it up using cwm recovery. and that's why i could installed those custom roms and restore to original..

sweet then, upload your system.img and boot.img from your backup, that will suffice for me :)

Guest d2sarwono

Oh cool!! Okay I'll upload them a.s.a.p.. thanks a lot equiliym.. ^^

And again sorry for posting this on racer forum.. i couldn't find freddo forum anywhere. Probably because my phone not quite as popular as other zte models.. lol

Guest d2sarwono

Hi equiliym.. the system.img & boot.img upload are ongoing (102.6 mb total).. when it finished, should i post the link in this thread or should imake a new thread?

just fyi I've tried several racer roms and the ones that almost work perfect on zte freddo are abhi's and yours using deadlink's gen2 kernel.. the issues so far only on sensors and 2mp camera. i haven't try wifi, gps and bluetooth though.. :P

Guest equiliym

Hi equiliym.. the system.img & boot.img upload are ongoing (102.6 mb total).. when it finished, should i post the link in this thread or should imake a new thread?

just fyi I've tried several racer roms and the ones that almost work perfect on zte freddo are abhi's and yours using deadlink's gen2 kernel.. the issues so far only on sensors and 2mp camera. i haven't try wifi, gps and bluetooth though.. :P

make a new thread like freddo or whatever so we can discuss there properly, i think we went waaaay offtopic here

Guest noobzone

I installed the Rom. everything is working. except one thing. I can not use partitions on my SD card to install apps with S2E for example. already installed superuser and development tools but still I can not get it to work. Can you please have a look at this? thanks