We're giving away a RaspberryPi!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Rav Jagdev

My mobile is the ZTE Skate aka Orange Monte Carlo - That name just makes it sound cheap :P

Random Fact - I'm currently working on taking the desktop out of a computer :P

Guest b0unce

I'm currently living in Sydney, an IT geek (a cool one I think!) and I'm currently using a Galaxy Nexus, though I took the day off and my new HTC One X arrived and is sitting at work waiting for me.. What luck! :(

Guest vrowdy

I'm using an Xperia S as a phone. Random fact... I just got a Music Unlimited subscription and can even use it on my Sony TV.

Opinion about Rafflecopter: I don't like it. It would be nice if the competition was just for visitors of your site. Now, forcing everyone to share it, will only invite people who never visit Modaco, to just visit it once for this competition, lowering the changes of your regulars winning.

Other than that, I understand you would want more visitors and it's of course really nice you're holding this give-away in the first place!

Guest CLilja

Hi!

I'm a Swedish Linux technician using one Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and two Samsung Galaxy S2, one at work and one private one ;-)

Guest mifran

I use a OMC and i have just followed the link2sd guide and now i have all the apps installed at once instead of having to remove some with titanium back to re-install another app

firman

Guest Lens_flare

uhm, ok, Lens_flare, a Liquid Mt dev and subsequently owner :]

want just something new and getting that mini pc would be great :D

Guest blastermak

Nice idea! Would love to win this one :)

Also, I still have/use the first Google Phone, the T-Mobile G1 :D

Guest shameful

Currently running A Galaxy S2 with Cyanogen9, TF101 stock apart from root. And still have my trusted Vega running.

Also I really need to get around to changing my login name here.

Guest rowanmoor

I have just been looking at a Raspberry Pi as a way of fixing my WiFi photo frame which has a dead WiFi. One of these with a USB WiFi stick should be able to do everything the Photo Frame used to and more besides.

And I use an Orange San Francisco and this site was brilliant at helping me to decide to get that too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.