[Recovery] TeamWin OpenRecovery [Updated - 08/05]

Guest tilal6991

Guest unomesmo

OK here's my two cents....only for windows...

I'm sure everybody remembers the cringe worthy moments when we were all newbies and decided to flash Paul's clockwork mod.

Well this does the exact same thing, just click install-recovery-windows.bat and you (should) be done wink.png

http://db.tt/dhOzqX6m

Is it the same than the zip flashable with recovery of your previous post?

Guest razzmataz1478

Is it the same than the zip flashable with recovery of your previous post?

This is the same as how you installed cwm4 on a windows computer

Guest eddev

Am I the only one having problems with mounting USB storage?

Yes, I seem to be having an issue mounting USB, i.e. it doesn't seem to do anything! I haven't had chance to have a full check into it though.

Guest Anthony1989

Flash this.

Its tilals recovery.

enter recovery by power on followed by home + volume up.

Or put your recovery of choice in the zip with 7zip.

Cheers mate. I forgot how to do it an misses was going mad haha. Have the ascend g300 now so not on skate forum much :(

Guest m4te

Whats the problem with clockwork to use an alternative? If its not broken, dont fix it (as for me).

Edited by m4te

Guest Frankish

The touch recovery requires no hardware keys to use. Is more noob friendly. Is themeable. Its not fixing something that's broken its improving on an already great idea.

Guest domenico lamberti

would this be an easy port to the crescent? just that the volume and power buttons on it are feeble and after only 2 or 3 months of use my volume buttons are being depressed quite a bit and power button is now completely flush is not a bit recessed, this would be a life saver

Guest Sebastian404

would this be an easy port to the crescent? just that the volume and power buttons on it are feeble and after only 2 or 3 months of use my volume buttons are being depressed quite a bit and power button is now completely flush is not a bit recessed, this would be a life saver

I have ported it to the Blade2, however the usual problems with the kernel source prevent the touchscreen from working with the SF2, but if you want to test it out:

http://android.podtwo.com/beta/

still WIP

• 1 month later...