[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest lvbubi

i make full wipe but beta 4 not working...no boot at all...!!!!!

try to install again. I had a same problem with beta3, but after the reinstall the phone is booting.

What is the size of your system partition?

Guest Romu_Android

Blader : yes sorry :/ but if you haven't problem with bluetooth and usb mode it is not necessarily to flash this release

merc: 160 mb system partition is recommended

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest merc1800k

try to install again. I had a same problem with beta3, but after the reinstall the phone is booting.

What is the size of your system partition?

boot ok after 2 installation....partition is 200mb

Guest blader95

Blader : yes sorry :/ but if you haven't problem with bluetooth and usb mode it is not necessarily to flash this release

USB mod working good so far but I haven't tested Bluetooth yet thanx dude ur MIUI is awesome....

Guest kahush

There are lags in settings esp when scrolling plus the launcher freezes at times on pressing home button..anyone?

good miui rom though..really like it

Guest blader95

new release is up (i tested bluetooth and usb mod and i haven't problem with this)

I have installed beta 4 without full wipe working fine as fast as before updating,will test later on

Guest merc1800k

• sometimes when uninstall programs reboot...check it pls....
  • reboot when connect pc for usb storage too

Edited by merc1800k

Guest lvbubi

Good theme :P

And working properly on the blade. You can see everything on the setttings and notifications and everywhere (I solved it). But far to perfect. :)

Guest equiliym

this is more of a theming question, sorry for bumping like this but did anyone managed to theme framework-miui-res.apk with theme manager? im making myself a theme but cant manage to get it fully working, having some icons in statusbar and other stuff from framework-miui-res.apk that just wont change :s anyone has any ideas?

Guest lvbubi

this is more of a theming question, sorry for bumping like this but did anyone managed to theme framework-miui-res.apk with theme manager? im making myself a theme but cant manage to get it fully working, having some icons in statusbar and other stuff from framework-miui-res.apk that just wont change :s anyone has any ideas?

This is a very big problem with MIUI for Armv6. Download mine theme. I solved this problem with a new framework.

Guest lvbubi

I changed the lockscreen, mobile data signal, alarm, and a tons of fixes.

Download here: www.2shared.com/file/81iOCZ82/lvbubiV55__12345689_.html

20120515162459_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Edited by lvbubi

Guest equiliym

@lvbubi nah i dont have such issues, themes work perfect but having two frameworks in patchrom (framework-res and framework-miui-res), some statusbar icons are not themed that are in new framework, even when i edit theme, it wont load that specific file D: