Huawei Ascend Y100

Guest Sebastian404

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sebastian404

I'll go see if I can pick one up, not long before I'm back in the US, I was hoping to get an Orange Dublin so I could mess with NFC...

Guest hecatae

I'll go see if I can pick one up, not long before I'm back in the US, I was hoping to get an Orange Dublin so I could mess with NFC...

ok, do LG's do nothing for you?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sebastian404

I was trying to stick to ZTE and Huawei and not venture into other areas.... but who knows where my obsession will take me :)

I picked one up last weekend, but I've been too sick and busy with work stuff to even open the box..

The guy in the shop even said 'why do you want one of those' when I asked for it... I had to pretend to have an imaginary child :)

Guest Mtman1
I had to pretend to have an imaginary child :)

Awkward... :lol:

Are you going to dev for this phone?

I might get one if you do...

Guest Sebastian404

I cant say I'd recomend it, If you looking to spend 70gbp on a device, save up an extra 30 and get a g300, its worth it.

I'll probably port clockwork mod and whatever else to it, but Im not planning on porting CM7 :)

Guest hecatae

I cant say I'd recomend it, If you looking to spend 70gbp on a device, save up an extra 30 and get a g300, its worth it.

I'll probably port clockwork mod and whatever else to it, but Im not planning on porting CM7 :)

Lets get AOSP ICS on it.

Guest Sebastian404

if you are looking for a cheap hacking device, a PURPLE Vodafone Smart will cost £40 from Vodafone, yes Purple.

I noticed that in a Super Market yesterday, the black one was still 50.

The Smart is a nice little device, for 40 its a bargain, there was a semi active community for it too, I wish they had kind of upped the screen size with the Smart II, but I suspect since they switched supplier to Alcatel its probably considered a replacement rather than an upgrade

• 7 months later...