Are there any LOG about MOBILE DATA? Where?

Guest unomesmo

Guest unomesmo

And suddenly 150mb uploading!!

post-952527-0-76156000-1336984536_thumb. post-952527-0-14310400-1336984617_thumb.

Only in two days with CM9-11/05/2012...

post-952527-0-08897000-1336984555_thumb. post-952527-0-36226800-1336984579_thumb.

What was wrong here?? I'm worried about this.. What did the mobile send?

I've watched the traffic data in my phone company and I had uploaded one time 96MB!!! Another 24mb... and 8mb, and so.. all in 2 days

Which log file can I see to know what files did send the phone?

Since I've installed CM9 I think that I have more mobile data consumption.. but 155mb uploaded in 2 days is a mad thing.. I've never consumed in a month more than 100 or 150 mb at all!

Edited by unomesmo

Guest C3C0

I found a similar topic dealing with huge data upload.

Go throught it, maybe you'll get some hints:

http://androidforums...ere-coming.html

Some quotes:

"I have already tried everything I could think of but it still does it. Uninstalled loads of apps disabled synching of accounts etc... but I reckon it's going to be the google backup service... I have switched it off just now and will see soon if that solves the problem or not. I'm very hopeful... :|"

"Tadaaa! That solved it!!! Bloody hell, what the hell is Google backup uploading hundreds of MBs??? Anyone has huge upload data problem try this:

"Settings" -> "Privacy" -> untick "Back up my data" option.

My wife's phone used to upload hundreds of megabytes every day and now it stopped!"

Edited by C3C0

Guest unomesmo

I found a similar topic dealing with huge data upload.

Go throught it, maybe you'll get some hints:

http://androidforums...ere-coming.html

Some quotes:

"I have already tried everything I could think of but it still does it. Uninstalled loads of apps disabled synching of accounts etc... but I reckon it's going to be the google backup service... I have switched it off just now and will see soon if that solves the problem or not. I'm very hopeful... :|"

"Tadaaa! That solved it!!! Bloody hell, what the hell is Google backup uploading hundreds of MBs??? Anyone has huge upload data problem try this:

"Settings" -> "Privacy" -> untick "Back up my data" option.

My wife's phone used to upload hundreds of megabytes every day and now it stopped!"

Thanks a lot C3CO! As always you helping anywhere..

My principal preoccupation was to know which data were sent by the phone. I thougth that I had a malware.. now I am more quite about it..

If now it only upload few data in the future for refresh the actual backup.. there is no problem then.

But, anyway, if you know any log file that I can look to see data transmission .. please, tell me which one.

Thanks a lot!

Guest Gone with wind

maybe you need turn off the data when it is not required..do it this way: settings-tethering & network-mobile network-click to turn off the data connection. hope it works.

Guest C3C0

If now it only upload few data in the future for refresh the actual backup.. there is no problem then.

But, anyway, if you know any log file that I can look to see data transmission .. please, tell me which one.

Thanks a lot!

There is no such logfile as far as I know. On a normal Linux box I use to use netstat together with tcpdump to inspect

traffic. I didn't check but probably these tools are also part of busybox so they can be used on Android.

Alternatively, search market for some app that does what you want. I suppose there'll be quite many.

Guest unomesmo

There is no such logfile as far as I know. On a normal Linux box I use to use netstat together with tcpdump to inspect

traffic. I didn't check but probably these tools are also part of busybox so they can be used on Android.

Alternatively, search market for some app that does what you want. I suppose there'll be quite many.

Ok. Thanks a lot...