[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

Guest H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

@ Gagas1

I'll release an addon for it shortly after the next update, but be warned that it's not the same as ICS/MIUI soft keys. For gingerbread it gets placed in the titlebar and can sometimes cause issues.

@ thoronx

I'll look into it but I'm not sure if it will be fixable. The reason is that many applications are themed for stock gingerbread and many of them don't theme popup Windows correctly. Like in this case the popup window is using popup_top_bright.9.png flipped vertically at the bottom and they've probably hard-set the font colour rather pulling it from the system.

EDIT:

Notice how the vibrate popup is displayed fine, plus vibrate pattern and most of the other popups? I would say it's an application bug rather than a theme bug. Maybe the developers not aware of it as it's not as noticeable under a stock theme?

post-954400-0-69358900-1338304975_thumb.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

It's not yet released as I've been testing some stuff. I wouldn't call any of the changes I've made major either as they're just performance tweaks, a bug fix or two, a few icons that have been cleaned up etc.

Guest Gagas1

Been testing it all day. Battery life brilliant, 2% loss over 15 hours with wifi always on. Is it possible to use the contacts_sync.zip from other rom to join contacts from facebook in the list?

Guest Gagas1

Sorry i meant joining. Like in CM7 it shows one contact with same name from different accounts (google, facebook,skype, yahoo).

Guest H3ROS

I think you can select to edit the contact, press the menu button and then click join. Note that there is a visual error in that window, but it should be fixed in the next release and it won't stop you from doing what you want to do.

A quick google of this feature with CM7 also suggests this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nloko.android.syncmypix

Guest Gagas1

I think you can select to edit the contact, press the menu button and then click join. Note that there is a visual error in that window, but it should be fixed in the next release and it won't stop you from doing what you want to do.

A quick google of this feature with CM7 also suggests this app:

https://play.google....droid.syncmypix

Something very strange happend. Tryed to download from google play and it gives me an error (Error processing purchase.[DF-BPA-09])

Is doing the same thing on all free apps.

EDIT: Cleared cache and data from Google play app and restarted and now is fine. Syncmypix does joines pictures but on contacts still shows double.

Edited by Gagas1

Guest H3ROS

I once had some odd behaviour like that, turned out to be a google issue at the time. What you could try is going to settings, applications and then selecting Google Services Framework. Press the clear data button and then reboot and it might fix things. Otherwise clear the cache and dalvik cache.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Gagas1

OK i flashed an older Enable-Contacts-join.zip from another ROM. Inside the .zip was the contactsprovider.apk file. Now everything works fine. Only one contact shows, from different accounts

Guest thoronx

Auto brightness - Settings - Display - Brightness - Auto

Thx, actually I am looking for second appereance of brightness percentage settings, it is "hidden" somewhere

but I can't found it, as I remember it is also settable somewhere else ...

SETTINGS -> H3 Blues Settings -> Power Control Settings -> Global Settings - Level Of Brightness

screenshot-1338368858508.png

Edited by thoronx

Guest Infuckingcredible

Hey H3ROS, i was wondering - how can i take a screenshot of the current screen i am on? :) Thanks in advance!

Guest H3ROS

Press the power button and then select screenshot. The image will save to your SD card within the DCIM directory :)

In other news I will probably be releasing the update today as everythings worked out well in my tests.

Guest thoronx

In other news I will probably be releasing the update today as everythings worked out well in my tests.

cool ... great rom, probably the best out there for ZTE Skate according to my personal tests and needs, hopefully it will be even better ...

Guest thoronx

I have just noticed the empty "My Apps" issue (?) in Google Play Store, I have installed several free apk-s from SDCard (offline install) and these applications are not shown in My Apps list of Play Store, i have read several forum posts how to handle, and fix this issue (Market Fixer, Root Toolbox ... etc.) but none of those possible solutions solves this issue for me, hmmm ... any solution ?!

Edited by thoronx

Guest thoronx

tested empty My Apps issue on AtomicMod [29-05-12] it's the same, it is empty, so this issue is not rom related, maybe somethig with go launcher ...

Guest Gagas1

I have a problem with installing apps from google play from PC. Its not doing it.

I am using xperia s launcher.

It could be Google play app and android 2.3.5.

Edited by Gagas1

Guest H3ROS

I run into a bug yesterday but have fixed it now. As for the empty my apps, maybe clearing data to play store and services framework would fix it? For me personally it's listing my installed up to date applications and then if I swipe to the left the ones I've downloaded recently. If it's still not working for you then does it list anything if you log in online and check?

Guest thoronx

1. Full Wipe

2. fresh install of H3 1.2

3. binded gmail account to phone

4. after full boot with connected wifi playstore was started once

5. several free apk-s installed with APK Batch Installer Tool 1.3.0f

6. checking installed apps in My App - nothing

7. clear data for Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework

8. reboot

9. after bootup, Play Store shows an error, Server Error - Retry

10. Apps - Force Stop for PlayStore

11. Play Store started normally

12. Still nothing in My Apps

only the Go Launcher's App Manager comes up with an update notification, and clicking on Update All it redirects me to the PlayStore My Apps list, which is empty

Installing apps directly from the market will list that particular app in My Apps list, I have only problem with apps installed from apk's from sdcard

Guest H3ROS

It will need a full wipe as I've changed a fair bit. Without doing the wipes you'd end up with junk data left on the phone.

If you log into google and go here does it list your apps? If it doesn't theres a problem, if it does then I'm not sure why unless it's a play store bug.

Guest thoronx

If you log into google and go here does it list your apps? If it doesn't theres a problem, if it does then I'm not sure why unless it's a play store bug.

nope, it lists only apps installed through Google Play, apps installed from sdcard as apk are not listed.

Guest H3ROS

I can't tell which I've installed from the play store and which I've installed from APK as everything I've got in APK form I've downloaded from the play store originally. If I look at apps it doesn't list then that's GO Launcher EX, Superuser and NoFrills. All which are on the phone but don't receive market updates because they're modified APK's.

Guest thoronx

strange, I have another ZTE Skate with H3 1.2 on it, and there is everthing OK with My App, the version of Play Stor app is 3.5.19 on both of them, hmmm... something wrong with gmail account ? I don't know, will try with another gmail username ... full wipe, h3 1.2 , new gmail username, and a new hope :)