Bluetooth slidable physical keyboards

Guest pelago

Guest pelago

I like phones with physical keyboards which slide to the side for use in landscape mode. It would be great if Huawei released a variant on the G300 with such a feature, but in the absence of that, I'm wondering if any of the Bluetooth keyboards which click onto the phone and slide out will work with G300.

Ideally it would be one that was designed specifically for the G300, but I know in the past with other phones, people have been able to find keyboards which are close enough in fit. Has anyone looked into this for the G300?

Edited by pelago

Guest dbaseii

Not being cheeky but if I needed a keyboard I would have bought a phone with one.

I can imagine a keyboard would be useful for a tablet. But a phone?

Guest razzmataz1478

Are there any phones around this spec and up to £150 with a built-in keyboard? If so, I'd be happy to get one.

HTC ChaCha/Salsa?

Guest pelago

Unless I'm missing something, the Salsa doesn't have a keyboard at all. The Cha Cha has a permanent keyboard under the screen in portrait mode. I'm looking for a keyboard that slides out to the side for use in landscape mode, like one of the five listed at http://blog.laptopmag.com/real-keyboards-rock-top-5-android-slider-phones . I hear rumours of a Huawei Ascend G312 which has that, although not sure if that will come to UK and at what price.