[ROM] MIUI - 2.5.11 (ICS 4.0.4) - after_silence (N1 port)

Guest after_silence

Guest after_silence

I've just flashed this 2.5.18 ROM. It stuck at boot. I have set up 512MB swap. Not sure how to fix.

Mmm, try to make a clean install: flash official bin from Acer with Android 2.2, then flash new CWM from OP, Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache partition, again Wipe data/factory reset, then flash miuiliquid_2.5.18.zip w/o sign check.

For me its working, i have Liquid A1 with 128mb swap. But its must to boot even w/o swap i think.

Guest alboz83

Swap partition its necessary for boot only or to work the rom? i have a sdcard class 2, can i use the rom or is too slow?

Guest after_silence

Swap partition its necessary for boot only or to work the rom? i have a sdcard class 2, can i use the rom or is too slow?

Its necessary for work. It will be slow even with class 10 i think :D Actually, i have 8gb sdcard class 4 - it works "normally".

Guest JustinChasez

Try flashing again. It's work now. Thanks. Not sure which class my card is, but it's 4GB. I set up 512 for swap and 1024 for ext-partition. Its quite ok now, but Wifi tether not working. I have to use Barnacle Wifi Tether to share Internet connection.

Edited by JustinChasez

Guest after_silence

Acer Liquid - Miui 2.6.1

Changes

- Partially based on Cm9 beta3 by Liquid WAG team;

- Added LiquidParts app.

Miui 2.5.25 changelog: http://miuiandroid.c...-log-ics.16704/ + Miui 2.6.1 changelog: http://miuiandroid.c...ange-log.16803/

Download: https://docs.google....lpsVWV1LUE/edit (mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2x4wam546e7426l) (need to flash as unsigned zip as before)

P.S. I recommend to use CWM from Beta3 at its have working USB mounting (in Recovery). Other bugs/problems/features are the same as in previos 2.5.18 version.

Edited by after_silence

Guest JustinChasez

ADB not working, also, the debugging icon is error. Will try to test for 1-2days to see if it can be daily ROM

Guest after_silence

This error of adb icon is not connected to "working" of Adb itself, check your drivers, I can repeat at 100 time - adb 10000000000% working :-)

Guest after_silence

hello

i got error in the zip, status7 when trying to install

Hi, try to redownload rom and make sure that you are using last cwm from cm9 beta3.

Guest asay

my contact can't sync with google account,how can i do ?thk

the massege shows that "Unfortunately,the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped"

Edited by asay

Guest ARDV

Hi, try to redownload rom and make sure that you are using last cwm from cm9 beta3.

i have malez recovery, it's really working well from long time

i found in another rom thread, CWM_acer_liquid (flashing cmd)

but when i enter into recovery mode and try do flash it, it can't flash it (not detected, then: waiting for device)

and my rom is blocked (check the replay here: http://www.modaco.co...rio93-06042012/)

Edit: clockwork recovery for acer download link is not working

http://download.cloc...5.1.0-salsa.img

Edit1:

here is my recovery log

Install : SDCARD:miuiliquid_2.6.1.zipI:EVENT received : type 1 value 229

?

Press HOME/POWER to confirm,

any other key to abort.

I:EVENT received : type 1 value 102

Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

I:Update location: SDCARD:miuiliquid_2.6.1.zip

Opening update package...

I:Update file path: /sdcard/miuiliquid_2.6.1.zip

I:1 key(s) loaded from /res/keys

Verifying update package...

I:Be carrefull Signature check DISABLED!

Be carrefull Signature check DISABLED!

Installing update...

script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "salsa" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "salsa"

I:read: ui_print assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "salsa" || getprop("ro.bassert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "salsa" || getprop("ro.bI:read: uild.product") == "salsa"

E:unknown command [uild.product")]

I:read: ui_print

E:Error in /sdcard/miuiliquid_2.6.1.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Umount FS in main menu and retryI:Set boot command ""

I:EVENT received : type 1 value 158

I:Set boot command ""

I:EVENT received : type 1 value 158

I:EVENT received : type 1 value 115

I:EVENT received : type 1 value 229

Copy recovery.log to SD

Press HOME/POWER to confirm,

any other key to abort.

I:EVENT received : type 1 value 229

Copying : /sbin/um: line 3: can't create /sys/devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun0/file: nonexistent directory

.unmounting /sdcard

Edit2:

the "CWM_acer_liquid" flash says that the phone must be in bootloader mode, when i put the phone in bootloader, it doesn't recognize it, and when i put it in recovery it recognize it but with '?' in place of number

questions: how to enable usb debegging from recovery?

how to flash .img from maleze recovery (can i just zip it then flash it?)

Edit3: i flashed an old rom, then i enabled usb debugging, and used "CWM_acer_liquid" flasher, now i have the cwk recovery, and it flashed the rom with no problem :)

Edited by ARDV

Guest after_silence

ARDV, You need to install drivers from OP of cm9 for liquid, then flash CWM recovery fixed from the same thread and then flash miui 2.6.1. You cant use malez for cm9 and miuiv4. No quetions if you are using malez pls.

asay, about contact sync problem - i will check it on new 2.6.8 version tomorrow or then i will port it, cause cant see point to check at old version.

Guest NadeemK

This error of adb icon is not connected to "working" of Adb itself, check your drivers, I can repeat at 100 time - adb 10000000000% working :-)

ADB used to work on CM9 and GB ROMs but for your versions of MIUI v4, whenever I turn on debugging I get Error Inflating Widget and the computer only recognises it as a MTP device

Guest alboz83

ADB used to work on CM9 and GB ROMs but for your versions of MIUI v4, whenever I turn on debugging I get Error Inflating Widget and the computer only recognises it as a MTP device

Also for me I get Error Inflating Widget and adb not working, how in CM9. I don't understand why!!! I have install windows driver from CM9 post and unistall the old driver, reinstall sdk, but don't work :(

Guest after_silence

Guys, i recommend you just to dont use it - and you will be happy :-)

Seems that there will be no update of miui this week - cant get ums/mtp connection working..

Edited by after_silence