PLEASE HELP ME!-ZTE SKATE BRICKED (HELPER WILL GET PAID)!!!!!!!!!! -.-

Guest Converse76

Guest Converse76

Hey People,

I need your help!!!! My Skate is bricked and I dont know what to do...

last week my cousin and me wanted to root my phone,then he wanted to see if the ICS software is available for my phone :unsure: but then he clicked "Update over SD-Card" or something like that...

my phone rebooted an came to the "T-Flash Update" (I know how to use it...) but then my battery fell out at 3% -.- now at boot i only come to the "ZTE" symbol :( I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

PLEASE HELP ME,HELPER WILL GET PAID (PAYSAFECARD)!!!!

Guest H3ROS

Can you put your SD card into something so that you can add files to it? If yes then download the following:

https://docs.google....sRnM/edit?pli=1

Once you've got it extract it to your SD card and you should see an "image" folder. If you do then you can press and hold volume up, the menu button (between home and back) and then press the power button. You should see a progress bar go across the screen and you'll end up with the SKatie ROM being installed :)

Edited by H3ROS

• 2 months later...
Guest kayzeroff

Same i am closed in CWM-based Recovery v4.0.1.4

I can add files to my sd but cant leave this rom...when i go 1st-reboot system now

phone restarts and i am again in this CWM

Guest edsousa

tray to do this 1ª , then you will kem unbrik simply by install a new rom , if you use this 1 it will be rooted

du it all step by step and it will work , i have briked mine too and simple unbrik

you will nead the zte can comunicate with the pc , if the pc say unknown device tray to use google drivers, google for Android SDK Tools the driver its on the zip.

sory for my english and no nead to pay.