[APP] Skype now working fine!

Guest felystar

Guest felystar

Hi guys I found this on xda website and I think you should check it out. It's a skype app that really lets you to call like a normal call and you dont need another app!! The dev updates it with every skype update. It also lets you to turn on video camera but with our phone it will FCs. When you do a call with this application it sounds in the speaker but when you are hung you will hear it in the calls speaker!! ((NOTE: This only works if you enable the option MODE_IN_CALL in Advanced Settings)) You should unistall skype app before installing this one.

The problem is that if you have Skype opened after a call, the proximity sensor works in everywhere even in taptalk! Haha but when you close Skype it works again normally.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1148708

Edited by felystar

Guest felystar
Did you download it? Media fire doesn't work anymore :'(

Yes I did. And it works but not from the phone. I had yo use a computdr. Anyway after a lot of petitions a user made a mirror in the post. Here it goes

depositfiles.com/files/5ix3vfibc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CoaBalboa

i downloaded Skype app via Google Play and it's working fine. Call quality is very good, so as dialing and answering. Really satisfied.