[ICS] CyanogenMod 9 for the Ascend G300 [LINK UP]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Jekle

dlopen failed: Cannot load library: link_image[1965]: 618 could not load needed library 'libqmi.so' for 'libril-qc-1.so' (link_image[1965]: 618 could not load needed library 'libdsutils.so' for 'libqmi.so' (load_library[1120]: Library 'libdsutils.so' not found))

Not what you wanted to see, sorry bud :(

Those libs are the key to working RIL. And some build.prop entries

Guest FlatPackPete

Is the graphics still messed up or was that temporary

It's like that all the time. It's strange as the time signal and lockscreen circle are fine but all bitmaps are messed up. I've attached a screenshot of the menu. You can see that not only are the icons massive but they overlap maybe 3 or more, so no wonder the colours are way off!

post-887998-0-43068700-1339174106_thumb.

Guest razzmataz1478

It's like that all the time. It's strange as the time signal and lockscreen circle are fine but all bitmaps are messed up. I've attached a screenshot of the menu. You can see that not only are the icons massive but they overlap maybe 3 or more, so no wonder the colours are way off!

I've seen some logcats and it looks like you'll need to manually change the dpi to 240

Guest FlatPackPete

Right. I've just pulled build.prop and lcd density is 240, so that's not it (unless something else is overwriting it post boot).

I also noticed that ro.wifi.channels= is blank, can I fill with channel numbers or do we still have to wait for rild to be fixed first?

Guest Davidoff59

If the libs are missing, I doubt editing build prop will help. No harm trying build prop edit for wifi though but its doubtful it will help IMO.

I wondered if those libs could be pushed to the phone though to see would that work?

Guest tilal6991

@Flatpack or anyone else wanting to test CM9:

What Davidoff59 said is a good idea. Try pushing the lib missing said by adb shell rild to /system/lib/. And keep doing this until it comes back a success. Hopefully after that we can get mobile data working.

Guest tilal6991

Just use paul's ROM or Kiri or stock's /system/lib/blah.so where blah is the missing lib as said by adb shell rild. So right now that would be libdsutils.so and push that to /system/lib with adb push libdsutils.so /system/lib/.

Guest FlatPackPete

Right, I ended up chasing this has it wanted library after library.

I ended up pushing libqmi.so, libidl.so, libdsutils.so, libqmiservfces.so, libidl.so, libsi_netctrl.so, libnetmgr.so and libqdp.sp and I ended up with the following error when I try adb shell rild

dlopen failed: Cannot load library: reloc_library[1314]: 704 cannot locate 'huawei_oem_rapi_streaming_function'...

Dunno what to do with that one I'm afraid.

Guest tilal6991

Binary file ./libdebuginfojni.so matches

Binary file ./libwifidiag.so matches

Binary file ./libril-qc-1.so matches

Binary file ./libhwnv.so matches

Binary file ./libhwrpc.so matches

Binary file ./libmmitest.so matches

Binary file ./libshareril.so matches

Binary file ./libprojectmenu.so matches

Binary file ./libril-qc-qmi-1.so matches

Binary file ./libhwdrm1.so matches

Can you push the above files from /system/lib in stock to /system/lib

Guest FlatPackPete

OK did that and now this error keeps looping

Unable to open router port: Permission denied

ONCRPC Failed to open device: /dev/oncrpc/30000000:9cac4f71

ERR :MSG Open handle failed, unable to open program 30000000 ver 9cac4f71 NOT FOUND

:FILE vendor/qcom/proprietary/oncrpc/oncrpc/oncrpc_cb.c:LINE 232:ARG1 805306368:ARG2 -1666429071:ARG3 0:

ERR :MSG Couldn't setup RPC call :FILE vendor/qcom/proprietary/oncrpc/oncrpc/oncrpc_cb.c:LINE 277:ARG1 0:ARG2 0:ARG3 0:

ERR :MSG Failed to lookup RPC client. prog = 805306368, vers = -1666429071, tout = 0 :FILE vendor/qcom/proprietary/common/build/remote_api_makefiles/../../../

modem-apis/msm7627a/api/libs/remote_apis/cm/src/cm_clnt.c:LINE 145:ARG1 805306368:ARG2 -1666429071:ARG3 0:

Could it be file permissions? I'm on a vista laptop ATM so the copied libs will have the wrong permissions

Edited by FlatPackPete

Guest FlatPackPete

I've now got

ONCRPC Opened device: /dev/oncrpc/30000000:9cac4f71

ONCRPC Opened device: /dev/oncrpc/30000012:00040000

ONCRPC Opened device: /dev/oncrpc/30000003:febcbbaf

ONCRPC Opened device: /dev/oncrpc/3000000e:00090000

but it's not registering any network and because of the screen I can't go into settings and search for any