Signal on ZTE BLADE

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Hello...i have a question for you guys!!!why sometimes my blade lose the signal when the screen goes off and then when i turn on the screen on the top right where is the network signal i don't have those lines of signal but in reality i do have signal because i can receive sms,calls,etc...is really annoying...any advises???

Guest jventura

You should point out which ROM's you are using, maybe it is the same ROM!

But, usually when the icons turn green it is because of data connection, I think. At least, the wifi icon turns green when it is transmiting/receiving data..

Guest garethp

Whether the bars are grey or coloured (colour depends on rom) makes no difference to the mobile signal.

When the bars go to colour, it means there is a data link between the phone and google servers for sync.

Guest tiN-naR

Does anybody know about Blade signal boosting? I have very poor signal and don't know what to do with that. Skate with same sim card works perfect.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

guys i tried many roms and is the same problem...and i know when the signal is green there is a internet connection but i'm always turning the data off...

Guest jeddy1

guys i tried many roms and is the same problem...and i know when the signal is green there is a internet connection but i'm always turning the data off...

Because the most of the roms do that

now pls.. this thread shouldn't even be here .