[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest quest1on
Can I download this rom from anywhere else solid files not working for me

For me solid files not working too. Please upload this ROM on another fileshare. Thanks.

Best regards quest1on

The wi-fi always goes off when the screen goes off. Is this configurable? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I wish I could at least set a timer for something like 15min before the wifi gets cut off.

The wi-fi always goes off when the screen goes off. Is this configurable? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I wish I could at least set a timer for something like 15min before the wifi gets cut off.

Ye you can turn that off so your Wi Fi stays on when screen goes off.When you are in Wi Fi settings go to advanced settings and there you have WiFi sleep policy,just set it to never switch to mobile data when screen goes to sleep.I hope this was helpful.

Guest guiguidu76

Nice rom.

But i would like a sim tools box like in this rom : Skatie by ceco.

I try to install the apk call Stk.apk extract from the rom of skatie by ceco but don't want install.

It is possible to install it by an other way ?

Stk.apk.zip

Guest Redstarr1

I never used this app, but because Skatie and Atomicmod are both 2.3.5 it should work on Atomicmod as well. It probably just has to be a system app, so you have to copy the app using some kind of file explorer (with root access, like root explorer or es explorer), . I think Atomic already has one installed. Follow these steps:

- Copy the apk file to your system/app folder

- Long press the apk file and open the properties, from there choose "edit permissions". Depends on the file explorer how you do this but it's definitely there.

- In the permissions screen check "read" and "write" for user, for group and other only "read" is checked.

- Reboot your phone.

- After rebooting the app should already be installed.

Alternatively you could just install the app as you already did and then use Titanium backup or Link2SD to turn it into a system app. Reboot after doing that. That's the same as my earlier method, just a bit automated.

Guest guiguidu76

I never used this app, but because Skatie and Atomicmod are both 2.3.5 it should work on Atomicmod as well. It probably just has to be a system app, so you have to copy the app using some kind of file explorer (with root access, like root explorer or es explorer), . I think Atomic already has one installed. Follow these steps:

- Copy the apk file to your system/app folder

- Long press the apk file and open the properties, from there choose "edit permissions". Depends on the file explorer how you do this but it's definitely there.

- In the permissions screen check "read" and "write" for user, for group and other only "read" is checked.

- Reboot your phone.

- After rebooting the app should already be installed.

Alternatively you could just install the app as you already did and then use Titanium backup or Link2SD to turn it into a system app. Reboot after doing that. That's the same as my earlier method, just a bit automated.

Thank you.

I tried your method but it don't works with the apk of Skatie rom.

I finally succeed to install it normally with the one in CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 rom.

This is the same application but i don't know why one can be install and the other not, maybe the apk is not created as the same method.

Edited by guiguidu76

Guest Milosh94

Hello all! As i see there are only good things told about this ROM, I'll buy the ZTE Skate in 2 maybe 3 days and i saw this nice upgrade for that phone. So I'm asking the moderators if they got time to e-mail me or send a private message, with instructions how to Instal this ROM and how to make a backup if something goes wrong so i can put it back on default settings, because i can't risk to destroy the telephone because I pay him monthly.

I look foward to your answer.

Edited by Milosh94

Guest Joel Goodsen

I'm very interested on this rom but it was impossible for me to run it.

When I flash the .zip there is an error. I read some coments with the same problem and the common answer is to delete the .zip file, rename it and flash it again, but error still happens.

I've been able to instal not last rom version, and it works great but with some bugs, but not the final version of this rom.

Maybe I have a problem with the external microSD but I tried also to flash the .zip from internal SD and the problem still there.

Do I have to make any changes on the microSD?

Thx in advance.

Guest tillaz

(i don't like ics themes if it isn't an ics rom) ?

lol, that makes no scene to me...

so you don't like the ics theme unless its on an ics rom? i cant see the difference...

if you want stock theme use skatie ROM ;)

Guest Joel Goodsen

I'm very interested on this rom but it was impossible for me to run it.

When I flash the .zip there is an error. I read some coments with the same problem and the common answer is to delete the .zip file, rename it and flash it again, but error still happens.

I've been able to instal not last rom version, and it works great but with some bugs, but not the final version of this rom.

Maybe I have a problem with the external microSD but I tried also to flash the .zip from internal SD and the problem still there.

Do I have to make any changes on the microSD?

Thx in advance.

Does this rom works on LG P990?

Guest Milosh94

Um... Well im sorry for spamming, maybe I'm stupid bud i didn't find any tutorial where to put folders and how to instal it and how to make a back up. Sorry again but can someone help me in that coz as I said i can't risk to crash my phone. Thank you.

@ tillaz

hello,is there any active link to update this rom becose i find it AWESOM an smooth and all the links for update are dead

PS:my version if from the first post V7 i supose (p170712)

quick answer please