[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest mare82

well it works for me and other people, so must be something to do with not having the drivers installed or something..

its not a problem with the rom

OK not a problem with the rom. Can you say me why my phone work when is install CM7 or CM9, and not work when is instal AtomicMod ?

Guest trivpursuit

Something is wrong, the button flashes of notifications does not work, it was to begin to flash when a message or missed call.

What to do to get to work?

Guest Der_Floo

Something is wrong, the button flashes of notifications does not work, it was to begin to flash when a message or missed call.

What to do to get to work?

go to settings-sounds- and turn notification LED on.

Guest tillaz

OK not a problem with the rom. Can you say me why my phone work when is install CM7 or CM9, and not work when is instal AtomicMod ?

you must not have the drivers installed, there different for cm7 and 9,

when using atomicmod check if they are mounted as a disk when you plug your phone into your computer

if so double click and install them

can all other members check if usb tether is working for them please?

Guest ryck45

Hi,

i have a lot of app on sdcard (ext2 partition) linked by link2sd : how to backup/restore ?

Thanks for yours responses.

Regards.

Ryck45

Edited by ryck45

Guest jfabaf

Thank you very much Tillaz, nice ROM

applause.gif

Only one question: Where is the black list for incomming calls? I cann't found it.

Thanks!!!!

Guest addis

In the notification bar disappears 2G/3G option and do not know how to fix it.

:(

2g/3g widget missing...

Edited by addis

Guest Pillhead

i seem to have come across a major bug/fault one that i have not had before.....................i have reflashed 3 times and still the same........

Im quite a heavy user and normally use about 2 hours a day of calls ................but randomly the microphone seems to stop working...............if i switch to loudspeaker they can hear me but if im trying to use the phone as normal they cannot........it might be fine for 5 seconds.......5 minutes or fine all the way through..........

anyone else experiancing this?

Guest mare82

you must not have the drivers installed, there different for cm7 and 9,

when using atomicmod check if they are mounted as a disk when you plug your phone into your computer

if so double click and install them

can all other members check if usb tether is working for them please?

can help as and check do is working ?

Guest jfmartins

Hi, first of all thks tillaz for this nice rom :)

And now and since I´m new to mod i´m afraid this is a very dumb question but here it goes

Can anyone tel me how to get mp3 music as ring tone and a picture to a contact profile :)) ??

Guest wash6urn

Hi, first of all thks tillaz for this nice rom :)

And now and since I´m new to mod i´m afraid this is a very dumb question but here it goes

Can anyone tel me how to get mp3 music as ring tone and a picture to a contact profile :)) ??

on the SD card create: \media\audio\ringtones folder and put ringtones there........

You may need to create the ringtones folder yourself.

Once you copy, they will show in Settings->Sound->Phone Ringtone

Guest Pillhead

just flashed back to cm7 and cm9 and microphone works fine so not hardware..............

gonna try and download from another computer. I suspect it must be the rom download side of things as otherwise people would complain.

Guest ryck45

Hi,

Good Rom : no concern...

Just a question : how to update GO Launcher : trying updating by google play but error during install : "not signed package, try uninstall previous revision"

But i don't find go launcher in the list of app..

This question because i think i have bug with task bar of go launcher : the five icons at the bottom of screen change without reason...

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Ryck45

Guest Pillhead

definatly rom side as ive just re downloaded it 3 times and re flashed and wiped everything............................

any other rom seems to work which is annoying as i liked your one:(