[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest pablitobm88

yes, it will be available soon ;)

just trying to fix the recent bugs first

¿I can use the zip of the softkeys of the previous version of the rom?

Guest JockeSve

Anyone? Please...

Can anyone help me out with this:

* I do a full nandroid backup with CWM (4.something)

* All wipes

* Install Atomicmod

* Wait few mins and let it install and configure

* Restart

* Restart into CWM

* Restore of userdata

* Restart

Restart fails, stuck on animated android (text) logo. Waited for +15 mins...

Removed battery to be able to retry restart. Same result... :(

Restored entire phone back to R13, I have loads of data that I'd really like to get back after installing the final release!

Is there any way to do a backup in R13 and restore to this release?

(SMS+MMS, game results, ... I assume thats all contained in userdata backup?)

Any advice? Thanx in advance and thanks to tillas for an excellent effort with this great ROM!

Guest amren

Anyone? Please...

I can only tell you how I normaly do when I install a new or updated ROM.....As the most important is to take backup, I use TITANUM BACKUP..It have saved me many times when an update has not succed....I also make a backup using ROM MANAGER of current ROM, as if all goes wrong I can go back to my previous ROM very easy...

Sometimes I have got similar problem as you described, but always succed come out of it by remove/put back the battery and repeat the whole procedur..

Not much help I can offer you...Hope you soon can get the problem solved...Im sure some at this site will come up with some useful ideas to you.

Guest romtastic

what is ur method of backing up ur user data in cwm? I wasn't aware that what your saying is possible using cwm. normally ur SMS would be backed up to your gmail account and ur apps and app data backed up using titanium. looks like ur user data method is the culprit have you tried just putting the rom on first to check that works at least?

Guest amren

what is ur method of backing up ur user data in cwm? I wasn't aware that what your saying is possible using cwm. normally ur SMS would be backed up to your gmail account and ur apps and app data backed up using titanium. looks like ur user data method is the culprit have you tried just putting the rom on first to check that works at least?

When comming to backup SMS, Contacts, Calendar and Call Log im using "Mobile Backup II", downloaded from Play Store as a free app.....This means I have them saved when I make backup using "Titanum".

Dont if this was an answer to your question.... :) ...

Guest romtastic

sounds complicated lol, contacts can be exported to SD card, calandar if its linked to your gmail will always be synced if its set to sync, SMS can be saved to gmail with app, call log... not sure why you'd save this but I guess some people have need to do it.

does the rom install ok and run fine?

Guest RaTToX

Anyone tested the microphone fix?

I dont have this problem, people hear me and understand me. But i've a problem with my speaker, it make's noise, crushing noise if its on ~ 50% loudness (and higher).

Could this be a Hardware failure? Or from the Rom? :blink:

Guest Haxorg

Hey can i install this rom over the previous release of atomicmod? or do i have to do a full wipe? i use my phone everyday, and need it for everyday use.

Guest tillaz

Hey can i install this rom over the previous release of atomicmod? or do i have to do a full wipe? i use my phone everyday, and need it for everyday use.

thanks smile.png

yes, all wipe's will be done automatic ;)

Guest Pillhead

Sorry mine got progressively worse so im sending it back so restored orange firmware..........

Mine might of just been on the way out.................although if i flash to the firmware i posted the microphone works???? very very very odd.

sorry:(

Might of just been a coincidence that others had the same problem..

Guest zen_2610

please retry with this, i made a mistake in the other

you or anyone else testing must be using the latest version as this is where the problem is apparently

flash latest version of rom, then flash this straight over the top

link

tell me if it fixes the microphone :)

I flashed this, but please note that the microphone problem sometimes happen, not always, to me, i've been using this for 2 days and this seems to does the job. :D

Guest Wacky.ddw

I cant go into my missed call logs anyone else got this problem? I get a force close when i try to acces my call logs :)

Guest jtharmor

I cant go into my missed call logs anyone else got this problem? I get a force close when i try to acces my call logs :)

There is an addon which replaces the phone.apk....search old pages.....

Edited by jtharmor

Guest tillaz

will be uploading the final version tomorrow, so if there are any bugs other than the call log thing... now is the time to say, as after this update & all the add-on's i will be concentration on my O2X rom over in the LG forum ;)

Guest witya

tillaz, I am a great fan of your ROM, but I've found a huge problem in the latest build.

in " atomicmod settings / about " section the links leads to the old, closed thread. :)

anything else is perfect.

Guest tillaz

tillaz, I am a great fan of your ROM, but I've found a huge problem in the latest build.

in " atomicmod settings / about " section the links leads to the old, closed thread. smile.png

anything else is perfect.

ah, thanks for pointing that out will fix this :)

Guest CrypticX

I may have 1 issue/question...

When I'm switching between Wifi and mobile data, sometimes the mobile data connection won't come up. (So if I disable wifi, or go out of range) Normally it automatically shows the E or H in the top bar, and have internet connection, but regularly it doesn't come up.

I enable airplane mode and back off, and after pin it comes back up...

Guest rexneel

hi tillaz, i hope am not late. please if its possible can you put in sim toolkit in the rom. its rather easy to use and if not please let me know how i can install it in your rom. ..really love this rom...cheers

Guest zerostation

I am also a great fan of your ROM, but I've found a problem:

The voice search for calling/texting my contacts is not functioning. It seems to only be doing web searches.

Its possible to fix it?

Edited by zerostation