Chainfire 3d on the G300

Guest timfimjim

I assume you took the plunge and went for the g300 then?

I have chainfire installed,but not sure if it makes much difference as I have not configured any games with it yet as they all run reasonably well.

Also,I am not to sure on which plugin to use,do we use qualcomm as that's the processor we have,or do we use whatever plugin the individual game requires ?

Edited by Guest

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

I think it is compatible but I didn't try yet. I don't think you even need it. This phone is perfectly powerful enough to run all of the games without even needing chainfire.

I've got 30 android games installed already lol! And all 30 are working perfectly well with no issues whatsoever.

Guest timfimjim

Yep ordered it today :D Can't wait to start messing around with it!

When I went into the store they would only sell me it if I got £10 credit and wouldn't budge on £20 for unlocking... So I've ordered online for £100 and will just unlock with ebay or something...

Not sure either. I'd try qualcomm first, and if no improvements then have a look at individual plugins. I'll post again when I've tried it out.

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

Fair enough haha. I'm just a speed freak!

Have you tried gta III?

Not yet. But I tried other very system demanding games like Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD, Splinter Cell Conviction HD, Shadow Guardian HD, Shadowgun, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Order and Chaos HD, etc with no lag, performance issues, etc. I have posted embedded youtube videos in the other gameloft games thread and will be making more. :)

All I had to do was remove the vodafone bloatware with root uninstaller to get rid of vodafone crap that only occupied RAM unnecessarily. Everything is running smoothly, rocksolid. I'm guessing that the 1 GHz CPU and 512 MB RAM was all that was needed to run all of the latest games.

I have gta 3 and it runs ok if you lower the settings which are now in the game whereas before there was an app on xda for it.Real racing 2 works well too.