[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest danny0208

C3CO,

I have TPT Skate-v2b that remained from a previous rom i used, is this good or bad?

I have no problems though!

Thanks ;)

It's OK. I'm using the same one (since I often switch to CM9 and back).

If you want to save more space for data partition, it's OK to use TPT with 150MB system. (v1a/b)

Guest PejotA

C3co my friend how are you? Sorry for the silly question but what is the difference between this update to the previous day 16/06/12? No change was that I read? Thank you

:D:D

Guest banemitre66

Cache, dalvik and format system should be enough. Don't forget to flash gapps also.

O.K. it worked,just as advertised light,vanilla,responsive,great,mokee os is fantastic rom only that I really missed classic cm7(used it long time on tattoo)so THANKS again for all your work,excuse me now i got rom to play with.

Guest banemitre66

Just one question does link2sd work with this cause it's force closing on me,or is it unnecessary with this rom,or what?

Guest chikalex

New build up - 7.2.0 STABLE

Hello CECO!

Thanx for your great work! Now I'm downloading 16.06 ROM, it seems that MD5 checksum is incorrect in first post (in goo there is different md5 for this file). Think you had not enough time to update md5 string in first post. Please check this when you get free minute.

Just one question does link2sd work with this cause it's force closing on me,or is it unnecessary with this rom,or what?

Yes now I remember I had the same issue when installed from mokee without wiping data. Try reinstalling link2sd.

Hello CECO!

Thanx for your great work! Now I'm downloading 16.06 ROM, it seems that MD5 checksum is incorrect in first post (in goo there is different md5 for this file). Think you had not enough time to update md5 string in first post. Please check this when you get free minute.

You are right. Missed it. Fixed.

Thanks for pointing it out

Guest banemitre66

Yes now I remember I had the same issue when installed from mokee without wiping data. Try reinstalling link2sd.

After reinstall works fine,thanks.

Guest banemitre66

But this time i installed it from market and it fc, i just installed it again and it's ok,strange,maybe it needs to hear you say it will work,lol.

Guest crnadakm

But this time i installed it from market and it fc, i just installed it again and it's ok,strange,maybe it needs to hear you say it will work,lol.

I had the same issue, solved by rebooting :D

Guest crnadakm

well I use LP with themes for it, i make my own icons and for widgets I use minimal widgets, UCCW, minimal text ...

I used ICS theme on CM7 and "Revolution" theme.

Guest banemitre66

well I use LP with themes for it, i make my own icons and for widgets I use minimal widgets, UCCW, minimal text ...

I used ICS theme on CM7 and "Revolution" theme.

O.K. thanks I will try themes,to make my icons sounds interesting but afraid i'm not capable ,I wouldn't know where to start ,lol,as for widgets I started using spb shell 3d so there's more than enough widgets,to be earnest they are far from minimal but as a contrast to cm7 it looks really good(to me)so I stick with that for now.