How to turn off my router?

Guest felystar

Guest felystar

Hi, I am able to reset my internet router in my computer whitout any need of the routers buttons. But I am not able to turn it off. Sometimes I am in my bed and everybody is in their beds as well and I was looking for something with my phone, then I want to go to sleep but don't want to get up and turn off the router. So I was wondering if there is anyway to turn it off from my phone or from a website (maybe there is not any way and this should not be here but I don't know where to post it and everything I found in the net is about reseting the router :( ) ?

Guest mattfletcher9292

Hi, I am able to reset my internet router in my computer whitout any need of the routers buttons. But I am not able to turn it off. Sometimes I am in my bed and everybody is in their beds as well and I was looking for something with my phone, then I want to go to sleep but don't want to get up and turn off the router. So I was wondering if there is anyway to turn it off from my phone or from a website (maybe there is not any way and this should not be here but I don't know where to post it and everything I found in the net is about reseting the router :( ) ?

you can get hardware that you can use with a phone (not sure what its called im afraid) or if you just want to disable the wifi you can access the settings and turn off wifi