Help please, need help with superuser

Guest Felkku

Guest Felkku

Ok, so today i rooted my phone with z4root. It rooted and installed Superuser. Then i went to ROM Manager and clicked "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" so i could install Cyanogenmod. Then it was nearly finished loading it and it said "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands".. I couldnt get permission to it and i kept trying :/ I even went to my computer and did all the thing and then when i was in the adb shell and wrote su it said su: access denied . Please what should i do? I cant use any app that needs root. For example setCPU never asks for permission? PLEASE HELP FAST

Guest Davidoff59

sometimes it will take 2 goes to obtain root. So while it will say its rooted on the first go, it takes another go to actually get root

Guest Felkku

Yeah ok im at school now so ive tryed to re-root like 5 times in a row but nothing happends.. Ive also tryed the Temporary Root and it works because when i start z4root with Temporary Root Superuser does ask permission. The problem is that with the Temporary Root i can only and only open z4root, EVERY other app crashes and my phone dies completely..

Guest Felkku

Sh*t now it has been saying unlocking sim like 10 minutes..? Is that normal? Like the Cyanogenmod is installed but it cant unlock the sim?

Guest djikela

Cool, I am glad it worked. I tried so many times many different ways, but with no success. I had 2.2, now I have 4.0.4 Burstlam's Remix AOKP CM9

Guest djikela

Sh*t now it has been saying unlocking sim like 10 minutes..? Is that normal? Like the Cyanogenmod is installed but it cant unlock the sim?

I don't know about that. I didn't have any similar problems.

Guest djikela

Install mini gapps, you will have Google Play, after that you can install any app. You can back up apps on Google servers or via Titanium back up

Guest Felkku

Could you please put a link for mini gapps? Cant seem to find it? And also, when using Titanium backup, Ive backed up the apps and stuff i need but when i then switch to Cyanogenmod the Titanium backup isnt left.. I feel so stupid asking all these questions :D

Guest djikela

Follow the instructions from sanfranciscoandroid.co.UK. If you rooted your phone,...., and flashed some custom rom, in your case gb or ics (7 or 9), you install mini gapps on same way as from. Go to recovery, install from zip, choose zip, choose mini gapps, they will be installed very quickly, go back to home and reboot

Guest Felkku

Ive installed mini gapps now, but when i start it it says something like "No connection" (Not that but something like that), what should i do? It happends after ive synced it with my gmail account.