[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest C3C0

I know it's not perfect but for me it's definitely better than the original cm7 sound. I'm sorry but I can't do better at this moment. I've spent enough time with it finding out where and what in that source code jungle.

Guest banemitre66

I know it's not perfect but for me it's definitely better than the original cm7 sound. I'm sorry but I can't do better at this moment. I've spent enough time with it finding out where and what in that source code jungle.

Don't quit now when you are so deep in it ,you'll forget it very quick,you're so close to perfect(don't take this as a joke i'm dead serious) :D

Guest creedence

Flashed new build. System ui. crashes. Status bar disappears. But I have made a clean installation. Wipe everything, format everything. Should I do it again?

Edited by creedence

Guest crnadakm

Flashed new build. System ui. crashes. Status bar disappears. But I have made a clean installation. Wipe everything, format everything. Should I do it again?

I had some FC's when I upgrated last build. DSP was getting FC phone app also and some others.

So I did a clean install and everything was suberb...

This one seems to be fine after upgrade.

Edited by crnadakm

Guest PejotA

Crnadakm and C3co

I wanted to thank the Devs for this wonderful ROM .... Quick clean and very stable ... C3co I read a comment earlier about the proximity sensor and calibrating myself here a few times and restarting did not work ... Anybody else with this problem ? Sorry for my english I'm Brazilian .... This rom has become my favorite.

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Guest crnadakm

Anyone with GTalk issue?

I receive gtalk message but I can't open it and can't find it in the app drawer ...

It seems to be removed from the latest build but how am I able to receive a gtalk message ???

Guest bAzYx

Yes, I have removed it...

Attached is the zip to flash GTalk.

...or use imo.im for chats. It supports multiple accounts on: AIM, Facebook, Google Talk, Hyves, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, MySpace, Skype, Yahoo and VKontakte...

https://imo.im/android

I freeze or even remove GTalk thanks to using that tool.

Guest MrDetonator

I have the error absolutely like in CM7.2:

http://www.modaco.co...20#entry1965559

Wi-Fi was ON all night and at morning it couldn't connect. Wi-Fi message was "Scanning". Log is here:

https://www.dropbox....-16-54+0400.rar

You told it's better to install clean ROM, so I installed it. Also, if you reboot the device, Wi-Fi don't connect until you go to Settings.

Just as previous time, connection is caused by entering settings.

Flash played still doesn't work and I don't have DSP Manager forceclose error like in CM7.2 (but I heard some users have).

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest C3C0

Try going through these posts: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4650

This one looks interesting to me:

"Update - switched router from mixed B/G/N to G-only and the connection no longer drops. Seems to be a mixed-mode issue or maybe N? SSID is hidden, security is WPA2, etc just as they were before."

Also checkout the other posts below this quote. Looks like this can simply be a router and its settings problem.

Guest MrDetonator

Try going through these posts: http://code.google.c.../detail?id=4650

This one looks interesting to me:

"Update - switched router from mixed B/G/N to G-only and the connection no longer drops. Seems to be a mixed-mode issue or maybe N? SSID is hidden, security is WPA2, etc just as they were before."

Also checkout the other posts below this quote. Looks like this can simply be a router and its settings problem.

I tried switching modes to G only, the same. Maybe something is visible in log?

By the way, is it possible to clean notification messages in Status Bar? Before there was the button for this.

Guest C3C0

Nothing special in logs that would give a hint what's wrong.

Notifications can be cleared by taping the small circle-like icon located at the left bottom right under the last notification. It's not visible if there're no notifications.

Guest MrDetonator

Nothing special in logs that would give a hint what's wrong.

Notifications can be cleared by taping the small circle-like icon located at the left bottom right under the last notification. It's not visible if there're no notifications.

Yeah, found it.

Guest PejotA
Thanks ;) Appreciated!

C3C0

Champion ... just a simple question ... You through your kernel S3 made any change in sound in general? The sound was just fine, including the FM radio much improved ... Congratulations for the work in this kernel was perfect ... gets hugs and peace!

:D:D:D

Guest Verhaaltjes

Love Mokee, and have started using it as my daily ROM now. However ... one minor quirk is dat when I write SMS messages, there is no dictionary available. When I go into the settings and check languages it indeed says "dictionary available" with most mainstream languages, but not Dutch. Anybody's got any clue how to fix this? Been googl'ing a bit, but most of the suggestions there do not seem to work.

Guest creedence

The question is not addressed to me. But no matter. :lol:

The tone has changed markedly. It has become much better.