[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest banemitre66

Ad fly link. Top right corner is skip ad. Click it

but I have no ads and no skip ad in top right corner just premium and regular countdown,after wait click on regular and ...I have 3 ilividsetup.exe...

Guest banemitre66

Finaly,did it,I was first trying with google chrome ,than mozila worked,your screenshot is from phone right I didn't try that,O.K. thx

Wow... my new record. It's been almost 2 days without switching rom :D

This made me realize that the battery life on mokee is really good.

@crnadakm

Thanks for the effort to get together themes. Will certainly go through them - my curious me is already forcing me to :)

Guest Mtman1

Really... a record! Anyway, thanks for the themes and the battery life is soooo much better than cm7 and looks better than miui imo

Guest crnadakm

Wow... my new record. It's been almost 2 days without switching rom

This made me realize that the battery life on mokee is really good.

@crnadakm

Thanks for the effort to get together themes. Will certainly go through them - my curious me is already forcing me to

Well collecting themes is the least I could do ;)

I would recomend GingerBlurBattery

If there is "Battery" in the name of a theme it means that is has 1% circle battery icons, in order to use it your battery icon in cm settings needs to be set to default, otherwise you will just get a cm7 battery icon.

Edited by crnadakm

Guest crnadakm

i can't find link for newest version as well i only see 06/06.

13/06 is an update that you flash over 06/06 build, it's not a new rom, just an update, it's in a second post.

Guest pandalorian

13/06 is an update that you flash over 06/06 build, it's not a new rom, just an update, it's in a second post.

I updated the first mokee release with 13/06,its working,but i guess i miss the 06/06 udpates then?!:)

Guest mhstrijbos

I have the weirdest of a problem. when my battery dies and I restart my phone, the SD card is not found. I have to reboot it again, and then it initialises the SD card properly....does anyone else has this issue?

No. But this can be because it hadn't been unmounted correctly when your phone died.

By the way, I never let the battery completely die. It reduces its life. I wouln't go below 10% myself. So if the charger is nearby I definitely put it on charging when I'm close to 10% left.

Guest Pablo87

No. Li-ION battery doesn't have memory effect, so there is no need for formating battery.

And this is more general question than ROM related: does Skate support USB host ? Can I connect USB flash drive via USB OTG adapter ?

Guest John Matrix

Its nice rom keep good work. I have one question please , after updating 13/06 version in cwm when i go to "About phone" it say Mod version MokeeOS v0.3.120605 by Ceco . Is that ok i mean did i update right.

Cheers

Edited by John Matrix

Guest addis

I have a problem with this rom

it shows wrong battery voltage. When fully charged, it shows 4mV, while when partially discharged (charging or not) it shows 3mV.

I’ve tried wiping the battery stats data file, wiping battery stats using Recovery mode, and also using Battery Calibration app. Any fix for this?

It already has S3 by default.

Battery voltage is a known issue and it's kernel related. You can safely ignore it. It doesn't have any negative effects. I will look into it in the future probably.

Guest IaMHcG

Hi, Before I flash Mokeeos' Rom, I have a question. Can I simply extract the files in system directory of 06-13 zip and replace the files in original ROM? or it's better flash them separately? thanks.

Guest addis

Battery voltage is a known issue and it's kernel related. You can safely ignore it. It doesn't have any negative effects. I will look into it in the future probably.

Thanks ;)