porting ics navbar to gb roms..

Guest sonalibag

Guest rabaip

navigation bar for CM7 does exist... squadzone has released a CM7 based ROM with navigation bar

That's not what he meant. Squadzone just enabled the statusbar softkeys that's already in cm7. We're talking about the ICS navigation bar here.

Edited by rabaip

Guest KonstaT

Lol, can you make a flashable zip? :D That's hardly a guide and wouldn't probably work anyway...

Easier solution would be to move the existing softkeys in CM7/Swedish Snow to a new bar and just change the layout/icons to look like ICS. ;)

Guest k.d.11

@rabaip-Squadzones latest rom on his github does have proper ics navigation bar softkeys :) I urge you to verify before posting..Its not the normal cm7 ones..I have no idea how he did that though (Like almost everything else he does :P )

Guest sonalibag

i already tried the procedure discussed in the tutorial, almost with no luck :-(

If anyone else could get this working, please mention.

Also can you post that link to squadzone's rom..

Guest Sulthekk

Squadzone posts link to his actual roms on his github:

https://github.com/Squadzone/Blade-ROM

I don't know whether It's the one mentioned here, but it's new enough to be. 4shared requires a login to download from, but that's what bugmenot is for. I'm downloading at the moment to see if it has that function somewhere.

Guest Sulthekk

It has it! The resolution is crappy though... Everything is smaller, I can hardly see the notifcation bar, for example.

Guest eszleny

I uploaded a newer version of cyanmobil (revo a 0521)

link removed :blush:

and a screenshot :) ( it has nav buttons on the bottom)post-910265-0-55522200-1338222606_thumb.

Edited by eszleny

Guest eszleny

It has it! The resolution is crappy though... Everything is smaller, I can hardly see the notifcation bar, for example.

You can set the notif bar bigger - cm-settings/interface/status-bar-tweaks/ and the downmost options

Guest Sulthekk

kk, thanks. I thought its the density, and I lowered it, now it looks like if the Blade had such a crappy screen as other msm7227 devices O.o

Guest eszleny

alright downloading :-) lets see, if i can theme it to look like proper ics..

Thers an ics theme in the rom, it looks good, but it makes the settings laggy :(

((the theme somehow cant be installed in revo a 0518, in 0521 works good -- my experience))

Guest b3rvirus

I uploaded a newer version of cyanmobil (revo a 0521)

and a screen shot :) ( it has nav buttons on the bottom)post-910265-0-55522200-1338222606_thumb.

if anyone want to download his ROM, they can just visit his thread on madteam, or just check the bladeupdater on his ROM for update

for the navbar icon, someone from indonesian forum has themed it to looks like ics navbar,

320CyanMobileSS-1337626063912.jpg

Edited by b3rvirus